Anant Vidhaat Sharma is an actor and assistant director, known for Gunday (2014), Mardaani (2014) and Sultan(2016). Before doing films he was a theatre artist in Delhi. He made his acting debut in the film Mardaani (2014).He also worked as an Assistant director in the three movies Vaada (2005), Shaadi se pehle (2006) and Milenge Milenge (2010).He started off his journey as theatre actor from streets of Delhi to Yash Raj Films studio, and selected for Gunday as Himanshu. Sharma became increasingly well-known with a Supporting role in Ali Abbas Zafar’s movie Sultan. He subsequently received offers for roles in other movies as will as TV Soap operas.
Real Name: Anant Vidhaat Sharma
Famous Role: Govind (Sultan’s friend) in the film “Sultan” (2016)
Date of Birth: Not Known
Age (as in 2017): 32 Years
Birth Place: Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India
Zodiac sign: Not Known
Hometown: New Delhi, India
School: Not Known
College: Kirori Mal College, New Delhi, India
Educational Qualifications: B.Com.
Hobbies: Reading novels, watching movies
Physical Stats & More
Height: 5’ 8”
Weight: 64 kg
– Chest: 40 Inches
– Waist: 30 Inches
– Biceps: 15 Inches
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Film Debut (As an actor): Mardaani (2014)
Girls, Affairs and More
Marital Status: Unmarried
Affairs/Girlfriends: Not Known
Vaada (2005) (assistant director)
Shaadi Se Pehle (2006) (assistant director)
Milenge Milenge (2010) (assistant director)
Gunday (2014) (actor)
Mardaani (2014) (actor)
Sultan (2016) (actor)
Some Lesser Known Facts Anant Vidhaat
- Anant had interest in acting since his childhood days, he used to do theater in Delhi.
- He groomed his acting skills by doing training from Grotowski Institute, Poland.
- He worked as an assistant director in 3 films: Vada (2005) and Shaadi se Pehle (2006), Milenge Milenge (2010)
- Ali Abbas Zafar, director of the film, “Sultan” was his senior in Kirori Mal college.
- He is a trained Kalaripayattu (northern style) and Natya Shastra artist.