Ankit Tiwari is an Indian playback singer and music director. His career began upon to meeting Pradeep Sarkar, where he got a chance to work on jingles and started composing background scores for television programmes. Subsequently he was offered to compose music for Do Dooni Chaar (2010) and Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster (2011), where he started his singing career with the song he composed for the latter.
Real Name: Ankit Tiwari
Profession: Playback singer
Physical Stats & More
Height: 5’ 7”
Weight : 68 kg
– Chest : 37 inches
– Waist : 28 inches
– Biceps : 13 inches
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Date of Birth: 6 March 1986
Age (as in 2016): 30 Years
Birth Place: Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Zodiac sign: Pisces
Hometown: Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
School: Jugal Devi Saraswati Vidya Mandir, Kanpur
On 9 May 2014, Tiwari was arrested for allegedly raping his girlfriend, while his brother was booked on complaint of making threats to her life. Tiwari was apprehended under rape charges after a 28 years old advertising professional approached the Versova police station alleging rape. In her statement, she said that he raped her on many occasions since July 2013, after promising marriage. A week later, he was granted bail by the Sessions Court on the condition that he furbish a bond of Rs 20,000.
Debut Song: he composed the theme song of Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster (2011). With this film, Tiwari made his singing debut where he rendered the song “Saheb Bada Hathila” along with Vipin Aneja.
Marital Status: Unmarried
Salary: 25 Lacs/song (INR)
Net Worth: Not Known
Notable Works of Playback Singing
- Sunn Raha Hai
- Iss qadar pyar hai
- Dil cheez tujhe dedi
- Tere liye
- Tu hai ki nahi
Here are some interesting facts about Ankit Tiwari
- His parents has a “Raju Suman and Party” band which performs at religious events.
- He received classical music training from Vinod Kumar Dwivedi, where he used to practice for around 12 hours a day.
- He has won around 28 awards including Filmfare, IIFA, Zee Cine, GiMA and Mirchi Music.
- Some of his most popular songs are “Teri Galliyan” from “Ek Villain“, “Tu Hai Ke Nahin” from “Roy“, “Sunn Raha Hai” from “Aashiqui 2“, etc.
- He is a strict vegetarian.
- He is a trained piano artist.
Updated On: 11 Jan 2017