Chitrangada Singh is an Indian actress, who is popular in bollywood. She is best recognised for her performance in Hazaaron Khwaishen Aisi. She is the brand ambassador of Parachute, Airtel, Puma, Garnier, Taj Mahal Tea, Aliva Crackers, Joyalukkas Jewellers, Borges Olive Oil, Tanishq and Burberry Store. She has also done item numbers in the movies like Joker, Anjaan and Gabbar is Back.
Real Name: Chitrangada Singh
Date of Birth: 30 August, 1976
Age(as in 2017): 41 Years
Birth Place: Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India
Zodiac sign: Aries
Hometown: Basically she hails from a Punjabi Hindu Jatt family but she was born and grown up in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh and now she is settled in Mumbai.
School: All girls school, Meerut
College: Lady Irwin College, Delhi
Educational Qualifications: Food and Nutrition Course
Hobbies: Sky Diving, Fishing
Physical Stats & Features
Height: 5′ 5″
Weight: 54 kg
Figure Measurements: 34-24-36
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Debut Movie: Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi
Marital Status: Divorced
Affairs/Boyfriends: Sudhir Mishra (director) (rumour)
Husband: Jyoti Singh Randhawa (divorced in April 2014)
Son: Zorawar Randhawa
Price per Movie 2 crores (INR)
Saif Ali Khan is set to play a businessman in Gauravv K Chawla’s Baazaar and the story revolves around the Indian stock market. Joining him is Chitrangda Singh who will be playing the role of Mandira, Saif’s wife in the flick.
Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi
Yeh Saali Zindagi
I, Me Aur Main
Gabbar is Back
Some Interesting Facts about Chitrangada Singh
- She is the daughter of a Retired Indian Army officer, Niranjan Singh and her mother is a home maker.
- Chitrangada is sister of famous golf player Digvijay Singh.
- Her husband is also a golf player whose name is Jyoti Randhawa. He happened to stay in the top 100 golf players of the world list.
- She studied in the famous Lady Irwin college for women in New Delhi.
- She is very fond of dancing and has received formal training in classical dance Kathak.
- Chitrangada has started her career with modelling in Delhi.
- She has done few music videos like Gulzar’s ‘Sunset Point’ and many more.
- During her modelling days, she has done ads for brands like Alukkas Jewellery, ICICI bank, Taj Mahal tea, Garnier and many more.
- She is compared to the famous veteran actress, Smita Patil in looks.
- She is the brand ambassador of PETA, the organization for animal protection.