Evelyn Sharma is a German-Indian model and actress. She marked her film debut with the 2006, American film Turn left. She made her Bollywood debut playing the role of Lubaina Snyder in the 2012 Hollywood film From Sydney with Love and shot to success with Ayan Mukherjee’s Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani opposite Ranbir Kapoor, produced by Karan Johar.
Real Name: Evelyn Lakshmi Sharma
Profession: Model, Actress, Singer, Lyricist, Entrepreneur & Philanthropist
Physical Stats & More
Height: 5’ 7”
Weight: 53 kg
Figure Measurements (approx.) 34-27-35
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Date of Birth: 12 July 1986
Age (as in 2017): 31 Years
Birth Place: Frankfurt, Germany
Zodiac sign: Cancer
Hometown: Frankfurt, Germany
School: Not Known
College: Not Known
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Business Management
Hobbies: Skipping, Singing, Writing, Traveling, Fabrics Shopping, Doing Yoga & Meditation, Doing Philanthropy
American Film: Turn Left (2006)
Bollywood: From Sydney with Love (2012)
Boys, Affairs and More
Marital Status: Unmarried
Affairs/Boyfriends :Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Evelyn Sharma
- She was born to a German mother and Punjabi father in Frankfurt, Germany.
- In 2006, while in High School, she was offered a role in a British-American Film- Turn Left. Turn Left
After completing her college studies, she started working for various Charity Organizations in Europe and while working there she was offered a modeling project, which she accepted as it gave her an opportunity to tour the world.
- Before making her Bollywood debut, she did a number of Television Commercials in India.
- She came to the limelight after being featured in the Ranbir Kapoor starer film- Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani (2013).
- Evelyn’s performances were also praised in the films- Nautanki Saala and Issaq.
In 2014, Evelyn released her 1st music single ‘Something Beautiful’ produced by Brooklyn Shanti.
- She did her first solo lead in the film Ishqedarriyaan (2015) opposite Mithun Chakraborty‘s son Mahaakshay Chakraborty.
- She is a philanthropist and often lends her hands for the welfare of poor and downtrodden. She contributed in terms of foods and clothes to the victims of 2015 Nepal Earthquake.
- On 11 December 2015, she founded a charity organization named Seams For Dreams; bringing together the film and fashion industry, Seams For Dreams works for the poor. The organization encourages people to donate clothes to the needy ones.
- In 2016, she was invited by Donald Trump (the US President) at the White House for the dinner.