Kiran Jassal is a Malaysian model and beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Universe Malaysia 2016. She represented her country at Miss Universe 2016 on 30 January 2017 in Manila, Philippines. Jassal walked for the 2016 L’Oréal Professionnel Colour For Life hair fashion charity event alongside Deborah Henry and supermodel, Amber Chia. Jassal is one of the celebrity ambassadors for Malaysia AIDS Foundation.
Real Name: Kiranmeet Kaur Jassal
Profession: Model, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
Date of Birth: 13 March 1996
Age (as in 2017): 21 Years
Birth Place: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Zodiac sign: Taurus
Hometown: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
School: Kolej Tuanku Ja’afar, Malaysia
College/University: International Medical University, Malaysia
Educational Qualifications: Pursuing Dentistry Programme
Physical Stats & More
Height: 5′ 8″
Weight: 54 Kg
Figure Measurements: 32-25-34
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Boys, Affairs and More
Marital Status: Unmarried
Affairs/Boyfriends: Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kiran Jassal
- Kiran Jassal is actually a Sikh girl who has her roots in India but her family shifted to Malaysia decades ago.
- She won the Miss Universe Malaysia title in 2016. Besides this main title, she was also awarded Miss My Dentist Winning Smile subsidiary title.
- Kiran’s mother, Ranjit Kaur was the winner of Mrs. Malaysia 2015. Her sister, Ranmeet Jassal is also a model, beauty pageant titleholder and a doctor by profession.
- She finished her A-Levels at Kolej Tuanku Ja’afar and was accepted into the dentistry programme at International Medical University (IMU) in 2016. She aspires to set up her own orthodontic practice in her future.
- She was selected to represent Malaysia in Miss Universe Pageant 2016.