Paridhi Sharma is a popular Indian Television actress. She has made her appearance in TV show ‘Ruk Jana Nahi’ as Sanchi’s best friend ‘Mehek’. She played a negative role in ‘Tere Mere Sapne’. She was seen playing the lead role of ‘Jodha’ in Jodha akbar which aired on Zee TV. She was seen in &Tv’s series Yeh Kahan Aa Gaye Hum.
Paridhi Sharma was born on May 15, 1987 in Bagh, Dhar (Madhya Pradesh). She has completed her schooling from Emerald Heights International School. In 2012, she shifted to Mumbai for pursuing her career in acting. Before that, she completed her graduation in BBA from Prestige Institute of Management and post-graduation in MBA from Pune. She started her acting career as the second lead in ‘Ruk Jaana Nahin’. To portray the character of ‘Jodha’, she went through the training of martial arts, sword fighting and horse-riding.
Personal Profile details
Name : Paridhi sharma
Date of Birth : 15 March, 1987
Age : 28 years
Place of birth : Bagh, Dhar, M.P., India
Occupation : Television actor
Education : BBA from Prestige Institute of Management and MBA from Pune
Salary: 50,000 per episode
Height : 5’5″
Zodiac Sign : Unknown
Birth Place Indore
The Indore-born actress Paridhi Sharma shifted to Mumbai some years back and might have gained a foothold in Mumbai, but Indore always holds a special place for her. She still loves the food of Indore instead of Mumbai’s Vada Pav and misses Indore at every stage in her life. She loves Chappan Dukaan, a popular food street of indore, more than the Bombay Chaupati and still remebers all the fun she had there during her college education. Still, whenever she comes to Indore Poha-Jalebi is the breakfast she prefers to have.
‘Jodha’ in Jodha Akbar
The real name of ‘Jodha’ in the TV show ‘Jodha Akbar’ is Paridhi Sharma. She played the lead role in the love-story based serial depicting Hindu wife Jodha of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Paridhi got a lot of compliments for the same role and has also been compared to the iconic personality Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
Paridhi Sharma lives in a family of four with his parents and a brother. Her parents always supported her in the career choice and after a lot of struggle when she bagged Jodha’a role, they were very happy.
Paridhi Sharma got married to Tanmay Saxena who is an Ahmedabad based non-industry guy. Tanmay shuttles between Mumbai and Ahmedabad to spend quality time with his wife and also visits her on the sets. Paridhi is now pregnant and is expecting her first child with husband Tanmai Saxena.
Paridhi Sharma and Rajat Tokas
Paridhi Sharma played the lead opposite Rajat Tokas who played the lead role of Emperor Akbar. Paridhi had a nice experience working with him and also finds him trained and experienced actor. She said that, he is of a co-operative nature, loved to discuss roles before enacting and by the time experience will enhance.
Paridhi is a big foodie and since she belongs to Indori origin, that comes in handy. She is a pure vegetarian but has embraced her diet pretty well. She does Yoga and believes in Surya Namaskar being very beneficial. She regularly goes to gym, along with that loves to eat fruits and consume juices.
Tere mere sapne
Ruk Jaana Nahi
Some Interesting facts about Paridhi Sharma
- Hailing from Indore, Paridhi has studied marketing and has done her MBA. She felt that she can shine well in acting and also has done several plays.
- Out of 7000 nationwide auditions, Ekta Kapoor picked Paridhi Sharma to play the role of Jodha.
- Paridhi is a pure vegetarian. She believes in doing Yoga, specially surya namaskar which is very beneficial.
- The actress does not believe in dieting and loves Indian food.
- Painting and dancing are the passionate hobbies of Jodha.
- Paridhi loves pink color and feels that it gives a vibrant look.
- The teenager looked actress Paridhi got married to Tanmay Saxena, who is not from the industry.
- The charming lass doesn’t like to shop from outlets that have ‘Sale’. She feels that they will be in low quality.
- In real life, Paridhi is a simple girl and doesn’t prefer to wear heavy jewellery all the time. She however has to wear the same as her character demands it.
- Paridhi hates eating momos and believes that they taste very abnormal.