Parineeti Chopra is an Indian film actress who started her career in 2011 with the supporting role in the film Ladies VS Ricky Bahl. Later she played the lead role in Ishaqzaade, which proved to be a critical and commercial success. She has won Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut. She also romanced Ranveer Singh in Shaad Ali’s ‘Kill Dil’. She was recently seen in the movie Meri Pyari Bindu opposite Ayushmann Khurrana.
Real Name: Parineeti Chopra
Date of Birth: 22 October 1988
Age (as in 2017): 28 Years
Birth Place: Ambala, Haryana, India
Zodiac sign: Libra
Hometown: Ambala, Haryana, India
School: Convent of Jesus and Mary, Ambala
College: Manchester Business School, Manchester, England
Educational Qualifications: Honours Degree in Business, Finance and Economics
Father: Pawan Chopra (Businessman)
Mother: Reena Chopra
Brother: Shivang Chopra and Saraj Chopra
Hobbies: Dancing, singing, meditation, reading, swimming and workout
Physical Stats & More
Height: 5’ 5”
Weight: 58 kg
Figure Measurements: 34-28-35
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Debut Film: Ladies vs Ricky Bahl (2011)
Singing: “Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin” from the film Meri Pyaari Bindu (2017)
Boys, Affairs and More
Marital Status: Unmarried
Affairs/Boyfriends: Not Known
Salary: (approx.) 2-4 crore/film (INR)
Net Worth: (approx.) $7 million
Some Lesser Known Facts about Parineeti Chopra
- Parineeti Chopra stood 1st all over India in her 12th standard exams for which she was rewarded by the then President of India.
- Parineeti has done triple B-Hons in Business, Finance and Economics from Manchester Business school.She is always aspired of becoming an investment banker.
- It was never Parineeti wanted to make acting as career but after the 2009 recession she joined Yash Raj Films as Marketing and PR consultant. Later she thought she can do acting and jumped in Bollywood as an actress.
- Parineeti had worked as one of the team leaders for the catering during the matches for football club Manchester United.
- Parineeti spends most of her money for shoes and footwear. She prefer to buy two or three of them instead of buying one expensive one.
- Parineeti is the first Bollywood actress who promoted products from both Coke and Pepsi at the same time. Yes she endorsed Maaza for Coke and Kurkure for Pepsi.
- Parineeti loves to eat pizza, she is so crazy about pizza that sometimes she wants it in the middle of the night.
Updated On: 12 August 2017