Prachi Desai is an Indian Bollywood film and television actress. She started her television career as lead protagonist in the successful TV drama Kasamh Se on Zee TV. She made her Bollywood debut in the 2008 film Rock On!!. Her other notable features include Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai (2010), Bol Bachchan (2012) and I, Me Aur Main (2013). She is also the endorser, spokesperson, brand ambassador and the face of Goa Tourism and Neutrogena products in India. Desai is also a brand ambassador of Lux Lyra.
Real Name: Prachi Desai
Date of Birth: 12 September 1988
Age (as in 2017): 28 Years
Birth Place: Surat, Gujarat, India
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Hometown: Panchgani, Maharashtra, India
School: St. Joseph Convent, Panchgani, Maharashtra
College: Sinhagad College, Pune
Educational Qualifications: College dropout (B.A. in Psychology course)
Hobbies: Reading, yoga, dancing and sketching
Physical Stats & More
Height: 5′ 4”
Weight: 53 kg
Figure Measurements: 34-26-35
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Black
Film Debut: Rock On!!
TV Debut: Kasamh Se
Boys, Affairs and More
Marital Status: Unmarried
Affairs/Boyfriends: Not Known
Salary: 1 crore/film (INR)
Some Lesser Known Facts about Prachi Desai
- Desai was born in Surat, Gujarat to Niranjan Desai and Ameeta Desai. She has one sister named Esha Desai.
- She is the brand ambassador and the face of Neutrogena products in India. She is additionally the brand ambassador of Goa Tourism, a preferred vacation destination in India.
- She began her career as a television actress, when she was 17 years old. She left her study because of busy schedule and modeling career.
- Then Prachi entered Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa on 7 September 2007 with choreographer Deepak Singh and won the competition on 15 December 2007.
- She worked with the number of superstars like Ajay Devgan and Abhishek Bachchan in movie “Bol Bachhan” etc. Prachi Desai also appears in a commercial ad with Salman Khan.