Rashmika Mandanna is an Indian model and actress. Starting her career as a model, she made her debut in films in 2016 with Kannada film, Kirik Party. Rashmika began modelling in 2014. She won the Clean & Clear Fresh Face of India title the same year and was made the brand ambassador of Clean & Clear. Then she got the title of TVC in Lamode Bangalore’s top model hunt 2015. As of March 2017, Rashmika is filming with Harsha’s Anjani Putra opposite Puneeth Rajkumar. She has also signed Chamak opposite Ganesh and an untitled Telugu film opposite Naga Shourya.
Real Name: Rashmika Mandanna
Profession: Actress and Model
Date of Birth: 5, April 1996
Age (as in 2017): 21 Years
Birth Place: Virajpet (Virajapete), Kodagu, Karnataka
Zodiac sign: Aries
Hometown: Virajpet (Virajapete), Kodagu, Karnataka
School: Coorg Public School
College: Mysore’s Institute of Commerce & Arts
MS Ramaiah College of Arts Science & Commerce, Bengaluru
Educational Qualifications: Graduate in Journalism, English Literature and Psychology
Physical Stats & More
Height: 5′ 6”
Weight: 54 kg
Figure Measurements: 33-25-34
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Black
Film Debut: Kirik Party (2016, Kannada film)
Boys, Affairs and More
Marital Status: Unmarried
Affairs/Boyfriends: Pulkit Samrat
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rashmika Mandanna
- Rashmika was born in Virajpet, a town in Kodagu district of Karnataka, in a Kodava family.
- She was educated in Coorg Public School, before she pursued pre-university course in Mysore’s Institute of Commerce & Arts.
- She is currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Journalism and English Literature from M. S. Ramaiah College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Bangalore.
- Since her schooling, she was very clear about becoming an actress, and stared her journey through modelling.
- Rashmika was listed in the ‘Bangalore Times 25 Most Desirable Women in 2016’.