Shakti Mohan is an actor and a contemporary dancer of this entertainment industry. She was the winner and best dancer of dance reality show Dance India Dance – Season 2 on Zee TV. She was recently seen playing the character of ‘Kria’ in the series Dil Dosti Dance on Channel [V]. She was also one of the contestant of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7. She was seen as mentor in Dance Plus Season 2 which aired on Star Plus. Currently, she is seen as mentor in Dance Plus 3 which airs on Star Plus.
Real Name: Shakti Mohan
Profession: Actress, Dancer
Date of Birth: 12 October 1985
Age (as in 2016): 31 Years
Birth Place: New Delhi, India
Zodiac sign: Libra
Hometown: New Delhi, India
School: Birla Balika Vidyapeeth, Pilani, Rajasthan, India
College: Miranda House, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India; St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai; Terence Lewis Professional Training Institute (TLPTI)
Educational Qualifications: Master of Arts (M.A.) in Political Science, Diploma in Dance Foundation Course (DIDFC)
Father- Brij Mohan Sharma
Mother- Kusum Mohan
Physical Stats & More
Height: 5’ 4”
Weight : 52 kg
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Film Debut: Tees Maar Khan (2010)
TV Debut: Dance India Dance Season 2 (2009-2010)
Boys, Affairs and More
Marital Status: Unmarried
Affairs/Boyfriends: Kunwar Amar (Actor & Dancer)
Shakti Mohan and Salman (winner of DID) had performed on the track of Vaishali Mhade’s launched album ‘Sukoon’.
2010 High School Musical 2 (Hindi Version)
2010 Tees Maar Khan
2012 Rowdy Rathore
2013 Dhoom 3 (Assistant Choreographer for song Kamli)
2014 Samrat & Co
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shakti Mohan
- Shakti is a trained contemporary dancer.
- She got training in dance from Terence Lewis Professional Training Institute (TLPTI).
- She started her dancing career in 2009 by participating in the Zee TV’s dance reality show Dance India Dance Season 2 and is the winner of that season.
- She also participated in various other dance reality shows such as Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 7 (2014) and Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan.
- She made a special appearance in various TV shows such as Punar Vivah, Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki, India’s Dancing Superstar, Dance India Dance Super Moms, etc.
- In 2011, she launched a dance brand Nritya Shakti under which three dance calendars, online tutorials and world tour of dance workshops have initiated successfully.
- She had a dream to become an IAS Officer.
- She worked as an assistant choreographer in film Dhoom 3 (2013) for the famous song Kamli.
- She judged the various dance reality shows such as Dance Singapore Dance (2015) and Dance Plus Season 1 (2015) & Season 2 (2016).