Shraddha Kapoor is an Indian actress and singer who is noted for her work in Bollywood films. The daughter of actor Shakti Kapoor, she began her acting career with a brief role in the 2010 heist film Teen Patti and followed it with her first leading role in the teen drama Luv Ka The End (2011).
Real Name: Shraddha Kapoor
Physical Stats & More
Height: 5’ 5”
Weight: 52 kg
Figure Measurements: 34-25-34
Eye Color: Hazel Brown
Hair Color: Black
Date of Birth: 3 March 1987
Age (as in 2017): 30 Years
Birth Place: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zodiac sign: Pisces
Hometown: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
School: Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai
American School of Bombay, Mumbai
College: Boston University, USA (dropped)
Educational Qualifications: High School
Father- Shakti Kapoor (Actor)
Mother- Shivangi Kolhapure (Actress)
Brother- Siddhanth Kapoor (Actor, Director)
Hobbies: Collecting shoes, cooking, reading
Film Debut: Teen Patti (2010)
Boys, Affairs and More
Marital Status: Unmarried
Affairs/Boyfriends: Aditya Roy Kapur (Actor)
Salary: (approx.) 4 crore/film (INR)
Net Worth $3 million
Director Mohit Suri is all set to get back Shraddha Kapoor and Farhan Akhtar on the silver screens. He recently confirmed about casting Farhan Akhtar as a boxer in his next film. Shraddha Kapoor may be finalized as the heroine. The film will be based on a boxing backdrop and Farhan will be seen in a two different roles, one as a son and other as a father to a young kid.
A new biopic movie has been announced which is set to be made on Badminton Champion Saina Nehwal. Shraddha Kapoor will be seen playing the role of Saina. The movie will be directed by Amole Gupte and will be produced by Bhushan Kumar (T-Series).
In Haseena Parkar
Filmmaker Apoorva Lakhia have roped in siblings Shraddha and Siddhanth Kapoor for his upcoming biopic on underworld don Dawood Ibrahim’s sister Haseena. Shraddha will be seen in the titular role in Haseena Parkar while her brother will be seen as Dawood. Shraddha will be seen playing a loving mother to four kids for the very first time in the flick.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shraddha Kapoor
- She has said that, she went through a tomboyish phase as a child and described herself to have a strong attitude for which she was deliberately picking fight with boys.
- She was a scholar and scored around 95% in her 12th standard exams. In her school days, she was good at almost everything- academics, dancing, singing, drama, sports & other school activities.
- When she was 16 years old, she was offered her first film by Salman Khan after he was fascinated by one of her school play performances but Kapoor considering herself to be studious rejected the proposal as she was also aspiring to become a psychologist.
- She had a huge crush on Hrithik Roshan which started when she saw his debut film Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai (2000). She used to collect Hrithik’s photos and stick them onto the walls of her room.
- She is a trained singer; her mother and maternal grandfather are also trained classical singers.
- She idolizes actress Sridevi.
- She has a Lhasa Apso breed pet dog, Shyloh.
- She is a certified Scuba Diver.
- She has Hypermetropia (long-sightedness), wears spectacles at home and uses contact lenses otherwise.
- She loves to grow roses, aloe vera, hibiscus, tulsi, money plant, poinsettia, bougainvillea, mogra and many other home-grown plants.
- Shraddha & Tiger Shroff were classmates in school while Krishna Shroff (Tiger’s sister) and Athiya Shetty were Shraddha’s juniors in the same school.
Updated On: 25 July 2017