Shrenu Parikh is an Indian television actress, who is mainly recognised for her role of Aastha in the daily soap Havan. After this, she got fame for her character Rajnibala in the serial Byah Hamari Bahu Ka which aired on Sony TV. She was last seen in the daily soap Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon – Ek Baar Phir which aired on Star Plus. The actress is keeping herself occupied with stepping into new things during her sabbatical. She has recently shot for her first ever commercial for a popular wheat brand. Currently, she is seen in Star Plus’ Spin-Off series Dil Bole Oberoi.
Real Name: Shrenu Parikh
Profession Actor, Model
Date of Birth: 11 November 1989
Age (as in 2017): 27 Years
Birth Place: Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
Hometown: Vadodara, Gujarat, India
School: Not Known
College: Not Known
Educational Qualification: B. Pharma
Physical Stats & More
Height: 5’ 3”
Weight: 53 kg
Figure Measurements: 30-28-34
Eye Color: Amber
Hair Color: Black
TV Debut: Gulaal (2010)
Favourite Food: Omlette, Maggie
Favourite Actor: Fawad Khan, Hrithik Roshan
Favourite Actress: Aishwarya Rai
Favourite Color: White, Red, Pink
Favourite Destination Greece, Australia
Boys, Affairs and More
Marital Status: Unmarried
Affairs/Boyfriends Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shrenu Parikh
- Shrenu Parikh is an Indian television actress who is best known for the character “Aastha Shlok Agnihotri” in “Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?…Ek Baar Phir”.
- She debuted her acting career in 2010 with the serial Gulaal.
- She hails from Vadodra, Gujarat and holds a degree of B. Pharma.
- She won a Miss University title in 2007, and was 2nd runner-up in Miss Vadodara title in 2008.
- She has a penchant for singing also and in 2004, she participated in Indian idol season 3 but she had to leave the because of her board exams.