Trisha Krishnan is an Indian film actress and model, who primarily works in the South Indian film industries, where she has established herself as a leading actress. She was noticed after winning several beauty pageants like the Miss Madras contest (1999), which marked her entry into filmdom.
Real Name: Trisha Krishnan
Profession: Actress, Model
Date of Birth: 4 May 1983
Age (as in 2017): 34 Years
Birth Place: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Zodiac sign: Taurus
Hometown: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
School: Sacred Heart Matriculation Hr. Sec School, Church Park, Chennai
College: Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai
Educational Qualifications: BBA
Hobbies: Reading books, Swimming
Physical Stats & More
Weight: 53 kg
Body Measurements: 33-25-33
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Tamil: Jodi (1999)
Telugu: Nee Manasu Naaku Telusu (2003)
Bollywood: Khatta Meetha (2010)
Kannada: Power (2014)
Boys, Affairs and More
Marital Status: Unmarried
Boyfriend/Affair: Rana Daggubati (Actor),
Varun Manian (Entrepreneur & Film producer, Ex-fiance)
Trisha is currently busy in doing handful of Tamil films. As per the reports, the actress has yet grabbed one more Tamil movie opposite actor Vikram. The flick will be the sequel of ‘Saamy’ under Hari’s direction. This is third time for Tisha to team up with Hari and Vikram.
1999 Jodi (Tamil)
2003 Lesa Lesa (Tamil)
2003 Nee Manasu Naaku Telusu
2005 Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana
2010 Namo Venkatesa
2014 Power (Kannada)
2015 Cheekati Rajyam (Telugu)
2016 Nayaki (Telugu)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Trisha Krishnan
- Trisha started her acting career in 1999 by playing the role of Gayathri’s friend in the Tamil film Jodi.
- She aspired to become a criminal psychologist but later she chose acting as her career.
- She won various titles such as Miss Salem in 1999, Miss Madras Contestin 1999, Miss Chennai in 1999 andMiss India Beautiful Smile in 2001.
- She appeared in Falguni Pathak’s popular video song Meri Chunar Udd Udd Jaye.
- She has worked in different languages like Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, and Malayalam.
- She won numerous Best Actress awards like CineMAA Award, Edison Award, Filmfare Award South, International Tamil Film Award, Nandi Awards, Santosham Film Award, South Indian International Movie Award, and Tamil Nadu State Film Award.
- She also won several other popular awards such as JFW Awards for Diva of South India in 2012 & Women Achiever in 2013, NDTV Awardfor Southern Star of the Year in 2010,Ritz Award for Icon Award in 2012,South Indian International Movie Awards for Youth Icon of South Indian Cinema in 2012 & 10 years of excellence in cinema in 2013,Behindwoods Award for Women Achiever in 2015, and Vijay Awardfor Special Award for 10 Years in 2013.
- She is an ardent animal lover and has been the goodwill ambassador of PETA.
- She is also the brand ambassador of Fanta India, Scooty Pep+, and Vivel Di Wills.
- She featured in various advertisements of popular brands like Britannia, Cold Coffee, Kurl-on mattresses, Junior Horlicks, and Lalitha Jewelers.
- In 2015, she got engaged to film producer Varun Manian and in the same year, they called off their engagement because Varun wanted her to quit acting, which was against her decision.