Every guy wants his girl to look hot, but beauty is after all skin deep. While men do appreciate their women dressing up and wearing make-up, there is a thin line between smearing make-up to enhance your features and ending up looking like a clown. On a lighter note, men do get clueless when it comes to understanding why and how women wear so much of make-up. We list out 12 funny problems that guys face when bae confuses her face with a coloring book.
1. When things are getting steamy in bed and you are licking and nibbling her, but you end up with her foundation on your tongue, along with a thousand more contouring products.
2. When you try being romantic by gently kissing her eyes, but end up being black marked by the dark eye shadow on her eyelids, which has now transported to your lips.
3. When she is wearing bright pink lipstick, and then decides to give you a happy ending! One glance down there, and you feel like a candy floss, with your underwear also stained in pink. Shucks!
4. When you just started dating, and you thought she had lustrous long hair, but one sleep over together, and you realise those were just hair extensions. FML.
5. When she snuggles up against you in bed and boom! Her bronzer is all over your white shirt now. Yaay!
6. When you observed that her eyebrow arch is like the wings of an eagle, but after she wipes her make-up off at night, the reality seeps in that she hardly has any brows. They were, in fact, just painted perfectly!
7. When you take her for a swim, finally wanting to see how she looks without all that make-up, but you had no clue that bae uses water proof products. Major LOL.
8. When your girl tells you she’s doing the ‘no make-up look’, and takes 4 hours and uses some 28 products, and you are confused as f*ck about how it was a “no make-up look”. What sorcery is this?
9. When you bend down to kiss her hard, but end up tasting her lip gloss instead. Well, that’s your dessert dose for the day gone wrong!
10. When her mascara is so thick, that her eyelashes look like spider webs!
11. When you are walking in the sun, and her face powder ends up looking like cake frosting on her face. Umm…
12. When she borrows your phone to make a call, only to hand it back with five layers of make up on the screen, making it murky and leaving you disgusted. Kthanxbye.
But all things said and done, love them or hate them, you cannot live without them (the bae, we mean). After all, a smile is the best make-up that a girl can wear.
Photo: © Dharma Productions (Main Image)