We all know that life is short. But how many of us actually live our day to day lives like we’re really going to die one day? Have you ever been thankful for all the countless happiness you celebrate? Life sometimes feels very long, and sometimes a day feels like seconds. It’s the days spent in joy and happiness that give us the hope and strength to see through another day. Seek inspiration from these life quotes, and unleash your inner longing to live a happier life.
1. Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them.
2. Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways.
3. Live every day as if it were going to be your last; for one day you’re sure to be right.
4. Don’t wait. You never really know when too late is too late.
5. Enjoy life while you can. It can be taken in a heart beat.
6. If you want something, don’t wish for it. Life is too short to wait.
7. Embrace your uniqueness. Time is much too short to be living someone else’s life.
8. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. But if you do, make new ones. Life is too short to make the wrong choice twice.
9. Life is too precious and short to dare to waste it on mediocre dreams.
10. We only have one life and one body to care of, and we better do it right. You never know what tomorrow may bring and so we better live this life the best we can and be grateful for everything we have.
11. At some point your candle will go out, so make use of the light.
12. Every moment spent on impressing others, makes one’s life shorter than it already is.
13. Waste your money and you’re only out of money, but waste your time and you’ve lost a part of your life.
14. Don’t worry about what others think of you because in the end, none of that will matter. Just live.
15. When we were young, we couldn’t wait to grow up. As we got older, how we wish time would slow down just a little.
16. As you grow older, you’ll find the only things you regret are the things you didn’t do.
17. Life can come and go by pretty quickly. Take he time to take it all in every now and then.
18. You may delay, but time will not.
19. I have no time for the endless nostalgia: ‘Oh gosh I used to . . . ‘ Life is too short; I don’t have any time for sitting and saying I miss things. What’s the point? Go and do something else.
20. There comes a time in your life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama and the people who create it and surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good. After all, life is too short to be anything but happy.
21. No regrets … just lessons. No worries … just acceptance. No expectations … just gratitude. Life is too short.
22. The wise man is one who figures out what’s most important to him in life, and then invests most of his time in whatever that is.
23. Life is too short to worry about anything. You had better enjoy it because the next day promises nothing.
24. Life is too short. Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can. Apologize when you should and let go of what you can’t change.
25. Expect an early death – it will keep you busier.
26. If you wait, all that happens is that you get older.
27. Don’t be fooled by the calendar. There are only as many days in the year as you make use of.
28. Live as you will wish to have lived when you are dying.
29. Life is too short to be reading quotes about life being too short. Stop reading and go live your life!