Adaa Khan is an Indian television actress and model. She is recognized for her roles in the shows Behenein as Aakashi, Amrit Manthan as Rajkumari Amrit, Piya Basanti Re as Piya, Naagin as Shesha and Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil as Aahana. After Naagin 2 she also did a cameo in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (2018).
Real Name: Adaa Khan
Profession: Actress and Model
Date of Birth: 12 May 1989
Age (as in 2018): 29 Years
Birth Place: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zodiac sign: Taurus
Hometown: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Educational Qualifications: Masters in Sociology
Graduate in English Literature
Hobbies: Reading motivational books, Shopping, Clicking selfies and Dancing
Physical Stats & Features
Height: 5′ 4″
Weight: 56 Kg
Figure Measurements 34-27-34
Eye Colour Brown
Hair Colour Black
TV Debut: Palampur Express (2009)
Marital Status: Unmarried
Affairs/Boyfriends: Ankit Gera (Actor)
Some Interesting Facts about Adaa Khan
- Adaa was just sitting at a Coffee Shop when someone saw her and offered her a print ad for Pantaloons. That is how her career began.
- She made her acting debut with Sony India’s TV show Palampur Express.
- In 2010, Khan played the supporting role of Aakashi in Behenein on Star Plus.
- In 2014, she played the title role of Piya in Piya Basanti Re on Sony Pal.
- In November 2015, Khan played the lead role of Naagin Shesha in Colors TV’s show Naagin produced by Balaji Telefilms.
- She also did Comedy Nights Bachao on Colors TV.
- She played for the team Jaipur Raj Joshiley in Box Cricket League (2016).