Personality of a Capricorn Man
Never underestimate a Capricorn man. He may appear tame and content, placidly mulching through his share of hay. But behind his docile stance, his brain is working overtime. Tie a goat up and he’ll find a way to chew through the rope, vault over a fence, then trot away to whatever destination he has in mind. You can’t keep a good goat down, and a Capricorn man is known, for good reason, as the overachieving workaholic of the zodiac.
Ambitious, determined, and practical – these traits sum up the Capricorn personality. He is happy to tread along a brow-beaten path, climbing steep hills and weathering nasty storms, as long as he knows that triumph awaits him at the mountain’s peak. He wants to get to the top to reap the rewards. The benefits of success are fame, prestige, money; the name of the game is perseverance. His attention to detail and patience stand him in good stead in the process of getting to his goals.
What Does a Capricorn Man Not Like In A Woman?
- Laziness – The typical Capricorn is a no-nonsense type, who quietly pursues the fulfillment of their ambitions without displaying their intentions. Because of this no-frills approach, they tend to despise laziness in whatever form it may appear to them.
- Unnecessary foolishness – They also cannot abide unnecessary frivolity and foolishness; when these activities are going on around them, they are more prone to watch from the background while waiting for the opportunity to get back to something important.
- Being angry – Capricorn also has a problem with the display of anger, either by others or by themselves. They’d rather let the anger settle and use the energy to get work done; they find it more satisfying to win than to exhibit their pride through a loud loss of controls.
- Public displays of passion – In the same fashion, even the most romantic Capricorns have difficulty with public displays of passion; they are not prone to exhibit their feelings and don’t feel comfortable around those who are constantly displaying theirs. When they do, it means they are out of control and becoming the kind of frustrated, depressive Capricorn that can’t find their way up the mountain.
- Gossip – It’s a very rare Capricorn that engages in gossip and small talk; they are very private people for the most part, and they just do not feel the need to violate the privacy of others.
How To Seduce a Capricorn Man: 5 Foolproof Tips
1. Be Mysterious
Capricorns are usually very self-assured. Therefore, they think highly of themselves and seek something beyond ordinary. They believe they deserve something special, different, so they will probably fall in love with a person who knows exactly how and when to show or hide something from him. In a conversation with a Capricorn man, do not reveal too much about yourself, because he enjoys a good riddle.
2. Prove you are hardworking and ambitious
To attract a Capricorn man, show him you’re serious minded and just as keen as he is to make a material success of your life. Capricorns are powerfully drawn to people who, like themselves, are career focused and hard working. These guys are far less likely to be interested in you if you give the impression of being feckless and lazy. The more hours you work, the higher you’ll climb in a Capricorn’s esteem. The more time you waste on – in his view – frivolous pursuits, the less chance you’ll have of impressing him. Convince a Capricorn man you’re just his type by outlining your professional and material goals for the next ten or so years.
3. Go Slowly
While in approaching him it is best to be fast- in relationships it is sometimes better to slow down. Capricorns tend to hide their feelings, not because they don’t have any, but because they are afraid of getting hurt. The reason they hide their feelings is the fear of failure, which is a Capricorn’s general trait, and this applies to the love life, too. Being abandoned, cheated, and hurt equals to failure in their eyes. So, do not go very fast, especially in the beginning of the relationship. It is best not to force love statements, because a Capricorn man prefers actions instead of words. He will be thrilled if you show him how much he means to you, instead of saying it.
4. Make Him Laugh
Capricorns value a good sense of humor. They have a rare, somewhat weird sense of humor, and they are difficult to please in that way because they will not laugh easily. If you want to share a joke with a Capricorn man, make sure he will like it. Make sure you have a joke just right for him. Observe what he finds funny, and then plan your move.
5. Make Him Feel Safe
Capricorns do not take a risk without a plan B. Therefore, they do not expose themselves unless they are certain that there would be no consequences. Show him that you are “safe to be around”. Show him that you will not judge him because of a secret he shared with you, or that you will not abandon him because you found out he is not perfect. Capricorns are great listeners, so wait for a good moment, maybe a late night conversation, and share a secret, a weird habit, or a desire with him. He will appreciate that and he will respond appropriately.