Personality of a Leo Man
Something’s coming your way. You can hear an awfully loud, crashing, roaring sound. Relax, it’s only the King of the Jungle making his grand entrance, turning up late, with tousled hair and a dramatic story to tell. It’s hard to miss a Leo man. Warm, enthusiastic, gregarious – he is on top of his world. He is dignified and strong, with an aura of power around him.
The Leo man is a natural born leader and his animal magnetism draws followers to him by the dozen. In a team situation, he is quite happy to work together with others, and will often be a key player, providing motivation and drive to his team. Ruled by the Sun, the Leo man is outgoing, confident, and energetic. He is an ambitious sort, and once he sets his mind on something, he is determined to accomplish it. His eagerness, once stoked, is without limits and he is incredibly generous, loyal and honorable.
What Does a Leo Man Not Like In A Woman?
- One of the most annoying things for a Leo man is to have his woman put him down on any matter. He does not take kindly to any confrontation or contradiction. This does not mean you need to be a doormat to win his heart, far from it. The Leo appreciates and respects a woman who knows what she wants and prefers the company of women with high self-esteem and confidence.
- When you disagree, you need to be specific and clear about the matter and allow him to present his point of view. You will need to have a mature approach to any disagreement, as nagging, yelling, or sarcasm will push him away from you.
- Leos are repelled by flirtatious women. If you think you can play the “make him jealous” game with him and win, think again. Playing hard to get might get you some brownie points if played right. However, flirting with other men or being involved platonically with other men is a total put-off for a Leo man.
- A sure-fire way to lose your Leo man is to suffocate him with clinginess. Leos are attracted by adulation, but are turned off by women who are needy and need constant reassurance. For this man to love you, he needs to respect you.
Read Also: How to Attract a Libra Woman?
How To Seduce a Leo Man: 5 Foolproof Tips
1. Appeal to his vanity
In your first few conversations with him, let him know you admire his accomplishments and abilities. Subtly, without drawing the spotlight away from him let him know that you also have your own version of a royal pedigree.
Keep the conversation light and sparkling. Leo won’t want to go spelunking into any emotional caves right away. Show him that you are attracted to him, that you believe in working hard in order to make your play life that much richer.
If he is new in town, you might want to invite him to that hot new club where your friend tends bar or to your co-worker’s 4th of July bash. Showing him how popular you are will raise you several notches in his esteem.
2. Let him lead, but don’t be a doormat
You can make suggestions for what to do together, but he will want to have the deciding vote in most cases. Leo sees leadership as his natural prerogative. This does not mean he wants a doormat.
As you work to attract this Leo man, make it clear to him that you are independent and strong, that you go along with his ideas because they interest you. It will help if share his at least some of his interests and enthusiasms.
He probably won’t expect you to share all of them. Leos don’t like to feel reined in by a relationship, so he will expect to have some nights where he has fun with his friends and you do your own thing.
3. Socialize with him
Most Leos are not homebodies so don’t try to attract one if you crave the life of a hermit. Leo rarely turns down party invitations so the two of you might socialize often with his friends from work or old college buddies.
Depending on the individual, he may also want the two of you to play doubles tennis, go out dancing several times a month or have a subscription to the best local theatre company. He may also want to host parties and expect you to share in providing a spectacular experience for the guests, including great food, decorations and music.
4. Don’t shy away from being physical
Leos love sex, but they also appreciate fidelity. While they wouldn’t expect you to jump into the bed with them at the first occasion, they would be turned on by a woman who can flirt in an outrageous manner. Leos love touch and feel and greatly appreciate women who don’t shy away. So, touch him and make is slightly sensual whenever you can.
Hold his hand if you walk together, stroke his back lightly while talking with him, give him a tight hug when meeting him, and so on. Be careful that you do not come across as too eager or vulgar, as that would be a complete turn-off.
5. Be there for him
Lions enjoy public displays of affection. He might nuzzle your neck a little as you leave the concert and will often put his arm around your shoulders. Leo almost always prefers a dominant role.
Given Leo’s strong emphasis on beauty, and to a bit of vanity, you may find more than a couple mirrors about his place. As the relationship progresses, he will become increasingly romantic, showering you with attention.