Personality of a Virgo Man
If you need your T’s crossed and your I’s dotted, call a Virgo man. He will relish the task. Precise, exact, and critical, the Virgo man knows that the devil is in the details, and he pays attention to them. Virgo is also hardworking, efficient, and methodical and can usually work or reason his way out of any challenge.
He has a tremendous sense of duty and will work towards serving the greater good, be it his family, friends, work network, or community. He’s skilled at fact finding and enjoys getting to grips with minutiae that many others would find overwhelming. Virgo is usually Employee of the Month or Most Valued Player on any team.. As everyone knows that you can count on the Virgo man to get things right the first time, and every time. He also loves to help out others.
Virgo is associated with the characteristics of the Virgin, such as modesty and purity. A Virgo man is balanced and fair. Most of all he has a certain noble quality to his bearing which is also humble at the same time.
What Does a Virgo Man Not Like In A Woman?
- Loud behaviour and looks – Virgo men are totally put off by loud people, especially women. If you have a tendency to talk loudly, snap at people, use sarcastic remarks, you would not have much chance to win him over. He is especially turned down by rude or bullying behaviour.
- Inability to take criticism – Virgo men will find fault in everything. This is not because they want to put you down, but because they have an eye for detail that actually catch things that most ignore. It is also true that they cannot abstain from pointing out the mistake/ shortcoming when they notice it.
- If you cannot take criticism with good humour, you would soon fall out of his grace. While this does not mean that you would allow him to punch holes in everything you do; you need to learn to navigate through these comments without letting them get to you and without making him feel ignored or looked down upon.
- Shallowness – Virgo people are attracted by sharp wits and intellect. They get turned off by shallow behaviour and mannerisms. What would make you look cute and sensuous to others, to the Virgo man it’d come across as superficial. This man needs essence. This is why flirting and small talk does not cut any ice with him.
Read Also: What Does Leo Woman Not Like In A Man?
How To Seduce a Virgo Man: 5 Foolproof Tips
1. Be fastidious
You will recognize your Virgo man by his fastidious personal appearance. Even if he is wearing exercise clothes, they are likely to be well-pressed and scrupulously clean rather than rumpled. His hair will be neatly styled and, given Virgo’s attention to details, he may sport some trademark accessory.
If you want a Virgo man to find you attractive, make sure that your level of grooming meets his high standards. When the two of you go out, wear a well-made pair of shoes, or perhaps a bag of piece of jewelry which lends distinction to the rest of your outfit.
2. Align with his passions
Pay attention when he expresses his beliefs and passions because these will influence how he interacts with you. A Virgo man who is passionate about environmental causes will probably make a few critical comments if you pull up for a date driving a gas guzzler. On the other hand, if you have the same enthusiasms, beliefs and concerns, the relationship will have solid ground on which to grow.
To attract a Virgo man, strike up a conversation with Virgo about a cause he is passionate about. He will be impressed if you demonstrate a command of topics which he studies.
3. Check his reality gauges
The Virgo obsession with perfection often reveals itself in a quest for an ideal mate. Some of these men, like Monaco’s Prince Albert, postpone marriage until they find someone who meets their specifications. Even if they wait until after age 40 to marry, they may, like Richard Gere, need more than one try to find a spouse who is the perfect fit.
4. Dress neatly with understated elegance
Cleavage, short dresses, high heels does not impress this man. He would attracted to women who are dressed simply but with great taste. Makeup and accessories need to be well coordinated and elegant.
5. Be patient
Virgo takes it very slow when it comes to relationships. Do not push them into a commitment or shower them with too much affection. Focus on becoming his friend first and win his trust and especially his respect. When he considers you as a friend, you would know. He will start sharing things about his life and he will ask you opinions about stuff that is important to him.
The Virgo is a great provider and a stable partner. You may not get too much romance, but you would have a man who respects you, nurtures your dreams. And he is a committed husband and father.