Personality of an Aries Man
A new day dawns, bright and early, but not nearly early enough for the Aries man. He’s been up hours before the dawn, working out a fresh approach with his personal trainer at the gym, beginning a new project at the office, or starting a novel initiative with the local neighborhood watch.
Eager for the brand new day, pawing impatiently at the ground, he’ll always be the first to head-butt his way in to new ground. Charismatic and chock full of leadership skills, the Aries man is unafraid to explore the unknown. He is a dynamo of energy and magnetism, the Pied Piper of his people, whether they be friends, family or colleagues.
Arguments are the norm with an Aries man, so don’t be overly upset if they become regular occurrences. Spirited discussions and going head to head at the pub over the most mundane or high brow topics are an Arian’s idea of a good time out. You’d be hard pressed to have the last word in any contention with an Aries man, so the best approach is to agree to disagree from the outset.
What Does an Aries Man Not Like In A Woman?
- Demand for commitment – the quickest way to chase the Aries man away from you is by letting him know that you are looking for marriage or long-term commitment. They cannot tolerate any type of constraints when it comes to relationships. They need to call the shots; no exceptions.
- Criticism – another thing that turns them off completely is any type of criticism. You cannot even joke about anything he says or does. They immediately shut down in front of criticism and distance themselves from the person. If you disagree with anything, you need to learn to put it across with delicate subtlety.
- Dominance – the Aries man sees himself as an Alpha male. He will not tolerate any display of authority on his territory. He needs to be in charge. Period. If he feels that you are trying to dominate him on any aspect of his life, he will drop you like a hot potato.
- Carefree or unkempt look – to the Aries man, the carefree look (informal) and totally unkempt are one and the same. He expects his woman to be poster-pretty. Not a hair should be out of the way, perfect makeup, perfect pout, hair, nails, shoes, styles – everything. Anything less than perfect put him off – as he sees his woman as an extension of himself.
How To Seduce an Aries Man: 5 Foolproof Tips
If your Aries man is young it will not be too difficult to capture his attention and heart. However, holding on to him is another story. Here are a few tricks that will get him tied up to you for life:
1. Let him make the first move
The first thing to know about how to attract an aries man is let him make the first move. Aries men usually prefer to take the lead in romantic situations. An excellent way to express your openness to his advances is to compliment him. Notice what he is proud of (this won’t be hard as Aries does tend to boast a bit) and make appreciate remarks on his achievements.
Make sure that you only laugh with him, never at him. Many rams find teasing confusing, particularly when it comes from an attractive woman. Your Aries wants to know that you see him as something of a hero, not as comic relief.
2. Always be honest with him
Make it clear to him that you practice honesty in all your relationships. An Aries will not be amused by a story of how adroitly you wiggled out of an awkward situation by telling a white lie.
If you must change plans you made with him, make it very clear that you have an emergency to deal with so he does not think you are playing games.
3. Have your own identity
You need to make him feel proud that he is with you. He loves to know the others are envying him for what he has – among which are your affections. Be desirable physically and professionally – let him know that you do not need his glory, but have your own.
4. Don’t expect him to adhere to current norms
Most Aries don’t care much about adhering to social expectations. Do not be surprised if he arrives to pick you up on a date wearing something far from the current men’s fashions.
He may also, without being aware of it, behave in unusual ways simply because he puts so much attention on his own goals and ideals. Instead of acting embarrassed, let him know that you consider his nonconformity a sign of strength.
5. Criticize him as little as possible
One of the most important thing you should remember about how to attract an aries man is not to criticize him often (or ever).
If you must criticize him, choose your words carefully. Although to other people Aries men can seem careless and even selfish, they perceive themselves as exuberant and enthusiastic. They can be surprisingly fragile if someone for whom they care deeply seems not to appreciate their joie de vivre.