Personality of Aries woman
“Let’s get started!” is an Aries woman’s battle cry. Eager and enthusiastic, she is the alpha female of the pack, always at the front of the queue and kick-starting everything from projects to dinner dates. A fearless and natural leader, an Aries woman is charismatic, energetic, and dynamic. She looks forward to new challenges and novel situations, and is up at the crack of dawn each day, raring to go. This is because for the Ram, every day is bound to be exciting and rewarding. She has a marvelous sense of adventure and can be extremely playful.
In touch with her inner child, on the plus side she tends to be very fun loving and adventurous, and on the negative she can be very sulky if she doesn’t get her own way or is ignored. She tends to be very competitive, but unlike some signs also has a strong sense of fair play – she wants to win for herself; to prove to the world she could do it, and isn’t interested in deceit or cheating. She hates to be bossed around, or feel trapped.
What Does An Aries Woman Not Like In A Man?
There are a few things that you should know about her dislikes if you are courting an Aries woman.
- Weakness – while she loves a man who allows her to see he is vulnerable, she is put off by any sign of weakness. She wants her man to be a pillar of strength and though you would rarely find her need your shoulder to cry, she likes to know it is there.
- Pomposity – she is not a woman who likes “if you have it flaunt it” attitude. She is the epitome of quiet strength and elegance and she prefers to see the same in her man. Loud men, who attract attention to their status, money or power will send her away quickly.
- Temper display – the Aries is quick to anger and there would often be sparks flying for relatively small matters. However, she will not tolerate her man displaying temper. She loves arguments, but will not tolerate a man who is not a thorough gentleman.
- Frivolity – the Aries woman loves adventure, fun and excitement, but she does not allow it to blow her off the course. She expects her man to have both his feet firmly planted on the ground. She values and expects that every person has a direction and goal in life – especially, the man she loves.
How To Seduce An Aries Woman: 5 Foolproof Tips
Seducing Aries is usually fairly easy compared to some of the other zodiac signs. These are hunters and absolutely can’t resist the thrill of the chase. They’re very impulsive, have nerves of steel, and don’t have a problem taking risks to get what they want.
1. Be a gentleman
An Aries woman tends to seek partners who value their bold confidence. Aries dislikes subterfuge so this woman will lay her cards on the table about who she is and what she needs.
Female rams want partners who will accept them on their own terms and respect their abilities. They may select a partner who outwardly seems a surprising match for them to have a relationship where they do not have to compromise their assertive style.
2. Flirt with passion
These folks like passion. Subtlety, philosophical debate and mind games aren’t their thing. So you don’t want to impress their mind; you want to get their blood pumping. Be as blunt and sexy as you dare. Lots of eye contact, sexual innuendo, flash some skin if you’ve got it, and each time you do a bad/sexy/inappropriate thing apologize and back off timidly for a while. Remember that cat and the string.
5. Keep her guessing
She likes attention and she likes to be the centre of the stage, but it is not important for her. What is important is that she has a good time; and to have a good time she needs to be challenged in the relationship. If you are too easy to conquer, she loses interest quickly; if you are too difficult, she’ll move on. You need to practice the blow hot, blow hot for a while until you get make up her mind.
4. Show her strength and confidence
An Aries woman also want partners whom they can respect so they rarely choose shrinking violets. If you want an Aries woman to find you intriguing, project confidence without appearing domineering. Pique her interest by letting her know about your achievements and adventures. Remember to ask about her experiences as well, Aries women want to be co-pilots, not cheerleaders.
5. No taboos in bed
She is fire itself when in bed and if you have any preconceived notions of how things should be between the sheets, you’d good to shed them. She is wild and expects a matching partner. Very often for the Aries woman physical intimacy and love are one and the same – hence, it’s important that you give your all between the sheets.