Personality of The Gemini Man
The Gemini man is a wordsmith and a master of communication. It’s not all idle chatter, or conversations about the weather with this man. He is an intellectual, always seeking more information and knowledge. Bright, quick-witted, and mercurial, the Gemini man is many things but he is never boring.
Symbolized by the Twins, a Gemini is both Master Jekyll and Mister Hyde, a mix of suave gentleman and salt-of-the-earth. The Gemini man can see both sides of any issue, and possesses an extremely balanced opinion on topics ranging from the mundane to the controversial.
You will often hear a Gemini man wax lyrical about the benefits of, say, yoga, and then stop to catch his breath and continue, “On the other hand…” He isn’t being flaky. It’s just that marvelous ability of his to weigh up all the pros and cons of any situation coming into play. This other side of the coin approach also means that the Gemini man often finds it hard to make up his mind. His mood can change on a simple whim. However, this also means he is extremely flexible and is happy to go with the flow.
What Does The Gemini Man Not Like In A Woman?
- Controlling nature – the Gemini man dislikes most anyone who attempts to control him. There is no faster way to lose this man than when you try to curb his freedom. Unless you are okay with him going wherever he wants and doing whatever he wants, whenever he wants – you are not going to lose him.
- Domesticity – this man cannot live by routine. He cannot be domesticated. This man needs to do new stuff all the time or he’ll disappear like a snowflake in a frying pan. Gemini is not the man to settle for an ordinary life, with a regular job and regular timetable and regular life. He might settle for this scene for sometime – but not for long.
- Intimidating nature – the Gemini loves a smart woman, but not one who is the “know it all” type. They cannot tolerate a woman who thinks she is right all the time – or needs to be right all the time.
- Possessive nature – this is not a man who finds a possessive woman cute or romantic. He’ll feel claustrophobic the moment you start asking him where he went or what he did. You need to trust this one 100 percent and let him be free.
How To Seduce The Gemini Man: 5 Foolproof Tips
Make no mistake here – this one is a hard one to get. You need to put in quite some effort to grab a Gemini man. But if you set your heart on one and you must have him, follow these tips and you’d have a good chance to capture his heart:
1. Flirt with flair
Flirting excites the Gemini and intrigues him. This is a man who loves excitement every moment of the day. He will be instantly attracted to a woman who flirts with finesse and impunity. Keep it blowing hot and blowing cold and you will have capture his attention and intrigue him enough to want to know you better.
2. Join him at sports or hobby
This man will be doing lots of stuff. Find out what hobbies he has, what sports he plays, what adventures he cannot resist – and join him at it. The Gemini man loves company and will appreciate a woman who shares his interests.
3. Laugh a lot
A Gemini man will find humor and wit very attractive; but even more than that he loves a woman who exudes happiness and cheer. He is hugely attracted to sunny disposed women. Make him laugh and be cheerful when around him. He needs to have happy people around him all the time.
4. Be the party diva
The Gemini man loves parties and partying. Be ready to paint the town red every day of the week – or at least every weekend. This man appreciates a woman who loves partying and people just as much as he does.
5. Keep him guessing
Let him know you love him. That should be straight and as early as possible. However, other than that he should feel that he can never get to the core of the real you. Keep the mystery on. Be as adventurous and unpredictable as you can. This is applicable in bed too. He will soon get bored if there is lack of imagination and adventure during lovemaking. You need to find new ways every time – new foods, new people, new friends, new ideas – with this man you could follow any dream you want. He’ll either join you or totally back you up.
The Gemini man is a handful and some. If you are the quiet type and look forward to a settled, comfortable life with a 9to5 job, children, yearly vacations – this man may not be the right one for you.