Personality of a Sagittarius Man
When dealing with the Sagittarius man, remember that not all who wander are lost. He is a vagabond and an eternal traveler. It’s not all fun and games, though. He seeks Truth, Beauty, and Wisdom, and the only way he can find these ideals is to travel, meet others, and ask some soul-searching questions.
Knowledge is important to the Sagittarius man as it drives his attitude to life. He is interested in philosophy, religion, and the meaning of everything.
Ruled by Jupiter, ruler of the Gods, the Sagittarius man has a certain noble bearing. He demonstrates the flair and confidence of a born leader and is both generous and just. Seeking knowledge incessantly, a Sagittarian man has a thirst for everything that is new and unknown. This need to continue exploring means that if you don’t give him enough space, he will start to feel closed in and become high strung.
What Does a Sagittarius Man Not Like In A Woman?
- Jealous behaviour – this man prices freedom above all else and jealousy is something that will suffocate him. He is faithful and dedicated. You need not worry about him straying away. Give him your full trust and you will not be disappointed.
- Discrimination of any kind – this man is more spiritual than he knows. He is fair and believes totally in Karma. You will never catch him wronging anyone. If he finds you behaving unfairly with anyone or being discriminatory towards anyone, he would leave you instant. This man develops huge guilt pangs quickly – and hence, will always try his best to keep on the right path.
- Wear too much makeup – the Sagittarius loves nature and all things natural. He is okay if you are not the material of which top models are made; he values your mind above beauty. However, he is hugely put off by too much makeup and borrowed feathers. He prefers his woman to embrace herself and feel comfortable with minimum possible makeup.
- Lack of adventure spirit – he needs a woman who is ready for adventure in anything and everything. Whether it is food, travel, work, parenting, organizing a party – everything is the setting for an adventure. You need to train yourself to see the adventure in everything. This man will not settle for an ordinary life.
Read Also: How to Flirt With a Girl or Guy
How To Seduce a Sagittarius Man: 5 Foolproof Tips
It is rather easy to hook this man because he would accept your invitation just so he would avoid future regrets. The challenge is how to keep him in the relationship so he would, in the end, make the commitment.
1. Be ready to join him
Get an invitation into his life by accepting to be part of any and all the endeavors he plans to take up. Whether it is a trip or a change in the career, let him know that you find him and his lifestyle super exciting. He needs to know that you are as adventurous as he is and love it as much.
2. Be patient and willing to wait
Sagittarius men like to explore all their options before settling down. They rarely seem to have a definite “type” as their romantic partners may represent different appearances, personalities, backgrounds and age groups. A Sagittarius man seeks friendship as well as romance. As a result, they will tend to have a string of steady relationships, engagements, co-habitations or even marriages rather than a long chain of one-night stands.
They use these romances to help refine their secret image of a perfect partner. Once they find that person, they will act quickly, even sometimes callously, to initiate a relationship.
3. Give him the space he needs
He needs freedom like a fish need water. It is not an exaggeration that clingy women suffocate him. To hold on to him you need to give him your full trust and freedom. He is faithful so you need not worry about that. The only thing you should worry about is boredom.
4. Be confident, self-assured, and physically fit
Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter, the planet named for the God who ruled Mount Olympus. Sag men want partners who won’t look out of place among deities. Fabulous looks certainly will gain his attention, but to hold it you’ll need self-assurance, daring and intelligence.
Sagittarius likes to feel his mate is a catch, not someone on the discount shelf. Physical fitness is also a pre-requisite for the Sagittarius man’s partner because Sag continously seeks action and excitement. If you go to a tropical island together, he will want to go hiking, hang-gliding and kayaking, not just lay on the beach.
5. Be subtle
You need to get him do something, you need to manipulate him into doing it. Telling him, “you have to get the groceries” or “you have to pay the bills” would send him into panic or annoy him. Find the way to get these things done and you will have him committed to you for life.
The Sagittarius man is like a magical window. You never know what comes next and everything that happens is full of awe and fun. With a little finesse and subtlety, you can reign in his heart forever.