Personality of the Libra Man
Classy, sociable and passionate, Libra is a sign with it’s own unique brand of sexy! If you like a man who always looks good, can charm anyone, and also embraces his wild side then look no further!
Refined and caring the Libra man loves everything about romance, seduction, partnership and teamwork. He will constantly work towards improving a relationship, and care for his partner both physically and emotionally. Always fashionable, elegant and well groomed, he is tasteful and sophisticated, with an eye for quality, beauty and harmony in all things.
Among the most sociable of all the signs, he probably has a very large network of friends and a hectic social life. This can make dating difficult initially, unless you really like crowds, and can often leave you wondering where exactly you fit into his life. Libras can also come across as somewhat egotistical at times, which can compound this situation.
What Does the Libra Man Not Like In A Woman?
- Being wrong or rude – Librans are curious people who have definite likes and dislikes but rarely admit to being wrong; they hate to be rude but will constantly adjust or modify things so that they can be as perfectly balanced as possible, completely disregarding the feelings of the person who has a dying flower in the vase or things set in a random fashion on an end-table. Although the Libra thinks of bringing the perfect balance to situations, some find this behavior to be annoying.
- Rushing into decisions – Librans hate being forced to make spot decisions, because they can’t stand the idea of making the wrong choice; they know the right one is there somewhere, and they are bound and determined to find it. Some people think Librans take too long to make up their minds, but they always deliberate carefully by weighing all the possibilities and options, and usually come up with the fairest and best solutions.
- Unfairness – Unfairness in any form upsets the typical Libra, and they will do almost anything to right the wrongs that affect them or those they care about. Their razor sharp intellects can probe almost any situation and discover why something has gone wrong, so that they can proceed to find the way to make it right.
- Falsehood – Many Librans are a little gullible, and consequently they become very angry when they discover that they’ve been misled or misinformed. Being the victim of falsehood, or having to suffer a decision based on a mistaken idea is something that they simply cannot abide.
How To Seduce the Libra Man: 5 Foolproof Tips
1. Show him your artistic side
One of the best ways to attract a Libra man is through showing your artistic ability and/or your connection to the world of creativity.
You might want to casually mention to him that you play an instrument or that your paintings were once displayed in a gallery. He might also be impressed by your season tickets to the opera or the fact that you once had a long conversation with his favorite novelist.
Once you have gained his respect by revealing your own artistic side, ask him about his creativity. Even Libras who work as accountants usually have creative dreams, or may have majored in the arts in college before switching to a more lucrative field which would support expensive tastes.
A Libra lawyer may spend his after-work hours playing an instrument or sculpting. Show interest and support for any of his creative side-projects.
2. Appeal to his vanities
Give a Libra man intelligent compliments that demonstrate your intelligence as well as your admiration. Let him know you think he has great taste, whether he is an urbane world traveler sporting a new Italian leather jacket or a bouncer in a concert t-shirt.
The same principle applies to his home. A wealthy Libra will be gratified if people notice that his living room furniture includes rare antiques or was created by a famous designer.
A Libra from a lower income bracket will want people to comment on how well he has assembled his choice thrift shop finds.
3. Infiltrate his social networks
To attract a Libra man keep in mind that he wants a partner who will attend the many social engagements he has scheduled. He usually has a set of overlapping social networks related to his various interests.
Depending on the individual, you may go to synagogue events, political fundraisers, family barbecues or cocktail parties with his co-workers. Also, he will want the two of you to go to cultural events together. Your ability to fit in all these settings will make him think more highly of you.
4. Avoid emotional dramas
Remember that Libras like to flirt and have a hard time making up their minds. Do not assume that a string of good dates or even several months as a couple means that you are mated for life.
Keep things simple between the two of you for a while. Emotional dramas tend to repel Libras. Many Libra men consider monogamy unnatural so it this is something extremely important to you; take careful stock of your individual Libra’s beliefs and proclivities.
5. Be his friend
But perhaps the number one tip for getting a Libra man to fall in love with you is simply to become his best friend. To a Libran, love and friendship are closely intertwined, for which reason it’s unusual for a Libra guy to become romantically involved with someone who isn’t also a good buddy.
The first step in seducing a Libra man is to make yourself indispensable to him as a close confidant. Someone he feels really understands him and whom he can trust with all his secrets. Do this by creating lots of little opportunities to share some quality one-on-one time in quiet settings. And encourage him to open up to you by first revealing some personal things about yourself.
Remember that there will be others out there who know how to attract a Libra man as well. You should review our other pages about Libra to get the edge on them.