Personality of The Scorpio Man
Be wary of the Scorpion’s sting. The Scorpio man is not a man to be trifled with. He is serious and sometimes stern, with little time for the non-essential and unimportant. He seems to see the world only in black and white. Shades of gray are too ambiguous and do not interest him.
He is incredibly curious, and wants to learn about everyone and everything, but he usually likes to figure these things out on his own. His keen sense of intuition helps him unearth the plain truth of things, and he is a master at asking questions that are both direct and penetrating. He rarely takes others’ answers at face value, however, and comes to his own conclusions.
What Does The Scorpio Man Not Like In A Woman?
- Disloyalty – Scorpio people are fiercely loyal and cannot abide disloyalty and inconstancy in others. They have a way of looking into your inner self and understanding your motivations; it’s their main psychic gift.
- Falseness of character – Scorpio will immediately lose interest in anyone they perceive to be untrustworthy or indecisive; they can’t stand falseness of character in any form. This isn’t because they demand the same kind of courage and straightforwardness in others that they possess, it’s because they simply don’t consider themselves as having the time to waste that’s necessary to understand someone who does things in what they consider to be a complicated way.
- Fearfulness – Scorpio people tend not to trust those who are fearful or run at the first sign of trouble; these intense individuals never back down, and cannot trust someone who does, because that would just complicate what is a simple situation to them.
- Deceitfulness – The same thing is true of those who are deceitful; Scorpios don’t like to go off on tangents or be misled. They are often blunt and direct in their speech, and there is rarely a “disconnect” between their words and their deeds.
- Mind games – The typical Scorpio does not engage in mind games; although they will understand them through their uncanny ability to probe the human psyche, they are rarely naive enough to be fooled, and they don’t like being fooled anyway. People who play mind-games with Scorpios are truly tempting fate.
Read Also: Decoding Women’s Flirting Styles
How To Seduce The Scorpio Man: 5 Foolproof Tips
1. Be attractively dressed
The first you need to do to hook a man under this sun sign is to project the look of a woman who knows she is attractive. A Scorpio cannot resist beauty – but this is not “Barbie” type beauty; rather a beauty that comes from knowing oneself, from being confident and focused.
2. Share your passion
Talk with him about subjects which excite your passion. Many Scorpios secretly feel that the rest of the world lives on the surface of life while they go spelunking into the depths. Show him that you have investigated a few deep caves of meaning as well. It will help if you are as intrigued by some of Scorpio’s favorite subjects like science, political power and the occult.
3. Be bold and direct
Talk to him straight and let him know you find him attractive. This man loves a bold woman – and he knows he is attractive, so he will believe you. Be in touch with your feminine side. Wear your hair long, flowing dresses, flattering clothes, high heels, etc. He needs to like what he sees to connect.
4. Put him in charge
Let him be in charge as much as possible, but let him know that you have a line drawn somewhere, which he cannot cross. This is important as Scorpios can become very dominant and possessive in a relationship.
5. Appeal to his ego
To attract a Scorpio man, listen attentively when he speaks. He will remember it as a slight if he tells you something and you later fail to remember. Scorpios need to feel that they fascinate people. Nothing offends them more than the implication that they might occasionally be boring like ordinary humans.
Show a Scorpio man you are attracted to him and that you perceive his talents by complimenting him. Try to avoid, however, sounding too overcome by his charms. Scorpio men become bored if a romantic partner seems too infatuated with them too quickly.