Personality of The Taurus Man
“If at first you don’t succeed, try and try again” could be every Taurean’s personal mantra. To an outsider’s eyes a Taurus man may sometimes appear slow and lumbering, but wave a red flag under his nose and he will paw the ground and charge.
Like the bull that attacks the matador with its head held high and nostrils flaring, the Taurean man meets every challenge that comes his way with pride and determination. He is the epitome of persistence, resolve, and strength. Provoke him at your own risk, for the Taurus man has a hot temper and won’t hesitate to unleash it.
He is set in his ways and stubborn once a decision has been reached. The Taurus man is patient and a workaholic. He is happy to be a beast of burden for a period of time, if it means that he will be able to reap the rewards later. He is the sort who will chase the big payoff and the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
Taurus is an Earth sign, and the Taurean man loves all things physical and material. Wallowing in the mud of delicious excess is one of the Bull’s favorite hobbies. Tactile and appreciative of the finer things, the Taurus man will surround himself with comfort and luxury fine food and expensive wine, the classical arts, and the good life are what he strives for. Toil and struggle are dandy, but at the finish line, a Taurus man will want his just rewards.
What Does The Taurus Man Not Like In A Woman?
- Being rushed into making a decision – Taureans are not slow at making up their minds; many Taureans think at lightning fast speed, but the idea of doing what’s right is far more important to them than coming up with a fast and easy solution.
- Uncomfortable surroundings – Taureans are also solidly rooted in their senses; especially the sense of touch. If they like to read, they’ll have a chair perfectly suited to that purpose; much of their effort is directed toward turning their homes into a place of serenity, safety and comfort so that their need for security is as firmly ensconced in their home as it is in their hearts.
- Being pestered or annoyed – The Taurus has a very high frustration tolerance, but like the famous character “The Hulk” the Taurus often comes with the byline “you won’t like me when I’m angry.”
- Being forced to change their minds – Don’t contradict Taureans or try to change their minds when they are certain about something.
- Loud and aggressive behavior – Try and avoid loud, boisterous behavior around them, otherwise you may end up with a lot more than anyone can deal with on your hands.
Read Also: How To Seduce Pisces Woman: 5 Foolproof Tips
How To Seduce The Taurus Man: 5 Foolproof Tips
Driven by logic, yet highly unpredictable, the Aquarius man can rationalize all options and then make a choice you’d least expect.
1. Be yourself
Never pretend to be someone you are not. The Taurus man would recognize a change in an instant. For your attraction to be genuine, you must not always put your best foot forward. Try to relax and act naturally. Taurus men are spontaneous so being your real self-counts. Pretending could make you stiff thus giving you a cold personality. Smile and do fun things that suit your personality. Do not sacrifice being you.
2. Indulge his senses
Give a Taurus man an evening which delights as many of his senses as possible and he will begin to look at you with greater interest. If you can invite him into a beautiful garden you worked to create, or a lovely and comfortable home where you cook him a delicious meal, he will be impressed.
Just make sure the meal you serve does not include unusual dishes with strange tastes and ingredients he does not recognize. Unless acclimated to the idea of foreign dishes through years of travel or living in a cosmopolitan city, Taurus usually prefers to steer clear of exotic culinary exploration.
3. Let go of negative thoughts
Taurus men enjoy life to the fullest. Leave your emotional baggage behind. Do not be afraid to be optimistic. Try new things with your free time. Learn to appreciate everything. Taurus men love the glamorous things in life but they remain grounded. Find a balance between simplicity and sophistication. Remember that a woman who smiles is more attractive than a woman who frowns. Do not procrastinate. Taurus men like women who are light and drama free. Negative thoughts would just make Taurus Men stubborn.
4. Be honest
The majority of bulls feel uncomfortable with elaborate verbal games. If you want his opinion, simply ask for it-but be prepared for it to be delivered bluntly. Many men born with the sun in this sign have difficulty discerning the difference between tact and dishonesty and therefore may tend to err on the side of crude truth.
However, this tendency toward simplicity and truth can also mean he will express his romantic feelings in a very tender and unaffected way.
5. Learn to wait for him
A Taurus man is a man who lives in the present. Change is definitely not his friend. He is so used to being single. Give him the time and space to think it over. Do not be a push over. Remember that he is still the man. You want to attract him and not scare him. Take things slow. If you really want him, wait for him. Drop hints about liking him without going over the top. Be patient when he is stubborn but do not be a doormat. You may not instantly become his lover. Be his friend first. Enjoy his company without pressure.