Avika Gor is an Indian actress who is popular on television. She has started her acting journey by playing the role of Anandi in Balika Vadhu and received lots of praises and awards for her role. She was seen as Roli in Colors’ popular serial Sasural Simar Ka. She was last seen in Telugu movie Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada. She was seen in Colors TV serial ‘Laado – Veerpur Ki Mardani’.
Real Name: Avika Sameer Gor
Nickname: Laddo, Beendni, Chuhiya, Anandi, Roli, Theekhi Mirchi and Mitshi
Famous Role: Anandi (Balika Vadhu)
Date of Birth: 30 June 1997
Age (as in 2018): 21 Years
Birth Place: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zodiac sign: Cancer
Hometown: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
School: Ryan International School, Mumbai
College: Not Known
Educational Qualifications: Under Graduate
Hobbies: Photography, dancing and singing
Debut Film : Morning Walk (2009)
Debut TV: Raajkumar Aaryyan (2008)
Father- Sameer Gor
Mother- Chetna Gor
Physical Stats & Features
Height: 5′ 4″
Weight: 56 Kg
Figure Measurements: 32-24-34
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Favourite Food: Butter chilli garlic noodles and pav bhaji
Favourite Film: Ishq Vishk
Marital Status: Unmarried
Affairs/Boyfriends: Not Known
Salary: 50 Lacs/film and 25,000/day (INR)
Net Worth: Not Known
Some Interesting Facts about Avika Gor
- Avika always wanted to become an actress. Avika also aspires to enter a beauty pageant and is particular about her studies. She plans to study a film making course as part of her higher studies.
- Her first role was of Rajkumari Bhairavi on NDTV Imagine in 2008.
- Her first big break was Balika Vadhu on Colors.
- Avika loves dancing, singing and clicking pictures.
- She became the only television actress from India to be felicitated with the prestigious ‘Face of the Year’ award in Vietnam. She has also acted in movies like Morning Walk and Paathshaala.
- Besides TV serials, Avika Gor has also done modeling for Gini & Jony.