Baahubali 2: The Conclusion is a 2017 Indian epic fantasy film co-written and directed by S. S. Rajamouli. It is the continuation of Baahubali: The Beginning. Initially, both parts were jointly produced on a budget of ₹250 crore, however the budget of the second part was increased later. Baahubali 2: The Conclusion has made a record of highest pre-release business with ₹500 crore . The film was released worldwide on 28 April 2017. Baahubali 2 was the first Telugu film to be released in 4K High Definition format. It is estimated that close to 200 screens are being upgraded to 4K projectors before the release date of the movie.
Story/Writer by:- K. V. Vijayendra Prasad, Ajay – Vijay (Telugu Dialogue)
Directed by:- S.S.Rajamouli
Producer by:- K. Raghavendra Rao, Shobu Yarlagadda, Prasad Devineni
Music by:- M. M. Keeravani
Cinematography:- K. K. Senthil Kumar
Editing by:- Kotagiri Venkateswara Rao
Studio / Distributor:- Arka Media Works
Language:- Telugu, Hindi, Tamil
- Prabhas as Shivudu (Shiva in Hindi) alias Mahendra Baahubali and Amarendra Baahubali
- Rana Daggubati as Bhallala Deva (Pallvalthevan in Tamil)
- Anushka Shetty as Devasena
- Tamannaah as Avanthika
- Ramya Krishnan as Maha rani Sivagami
- Sathyaraj as Kattappa
- Nassar as Bijjaladeva (Pingaladeva in Tamil)
- Subbaraju as Kumara Varma, brother-in-law of Devasena
- Pruthviraj Balireddy as an official in Kunthala kingdom
Read Also : Epic Dialogues from Baahubali 2: The conclusion
Budget of Bahubali 2: The Conclusion is 220 Crores (300+ Crores with inclusion of cast and director’s remuneration)
Box Office Collection
Day 1 Collection. 28th April, 2017
Andhra Pradesh/Telangana (Telugu) – 53 crores!
Hindi – 41 crores!
Karnataka (Kannada)- 12 crores!
Tamil Nadu (Tamil)- 9.5 crores!
Kerala (Malayalam)- 6 crores!
Total – 121.5 crores!
Day 2 Collection. 29th April, 2017
Hindi: 40 Crore
Andhra/ Telangana: 36 Crore
Karntaka: 10 Crore
Tamil Nadu: 10 Crore
Kerala : 4 Crore
Total : 100 Crore
Day 3 Collection. 30th April, 2017
Hindi – Rs 45 crore
Kerala – Rs 10 crore
Telangana – Rs 23 crore
Karnataka – Rs 14 crore
Tamil Nadu – Rs 18 crore
Andhra Pradesh – Rs 27 crore
Total – Rs 147 crore
Take a look at the posters of Bahubali 2 here:
Records That Bahubali 2 Has Smashed On The First Day Itself! Way To Go!
1) Bahubali has already broken the “Occupancy rate” record. With 95 percent occupancy on the 1st day, it left all big films behind.
2) In terms of screen count too, Bahubali 2 is leading the race. No Indian film has got a screen count of 9000.
3)Advance booking collections were the highest for Bahubali 2; earlier this record was with Dangal which earned 18 crores, but now it lies with Bahubali 2, which earned double the amount i.e. 36 crores.
4) Highest ever opening for an Indian movie. Bahubali 2 garnered 121 crores (All versions) on the opening day, leaving behind Kabali, Dangal, Sultan, Prem Ratan Dhan Paayo, Happy New Year etc.
5) First movie to earn 100 crores on the first day.
6) Highest non-holiday opener; as we mentioned above, it enjoyed a massive opening in spite of being released on a non-holiday weekend.
7) Even Bahubali’s ticket cost created history; tickets were sold at a record price of Rs 2400 each, can you believe it?
8) First Indian movie that got 800 screens in America.
9) Bahubali 2 holds the record of highest single day collections; no movie has been able to earn 121 crores in one day.
10) No dubbed movie has had such a grand opening; for Bahubali 2 everything seems to be possible.