How to Batch Convert MSG to PDF with Attachments?
Are you looking for a way to convert MSG file to PDF in bulk without wasting much time or effort? Everyday, we receive so many queries like How can I import MSG data in bulk without getting any error or modification to my emails? Well, there are several different methods using which you can batch convert MSG to PDF with attachments. In this blog we will discuss how to export MSG to PDF file manually and professionally using Yota MSG to PDF Converter.
We all know that the MSG file is a single message file that contains all of the emails, contacts, calendars, and so on. Sometimes users want to convert the MSG files into PDF format to get them print for one or many reasons.
This blog explains two simple methods. One is the manual method to convert MSG file to PDF. And other one is the automated solution.
Best Automated Solution to Convert MSG to PDF with attachments
It is one of the most trusted solution Yota MSG to PDF Converter that allows you to batch convert MSG files to PDF with attachments and other properties intact. Here you can get the full preview of files just before starting the conversion. Download the tool for free from the below button and convert Outlook MSG to PDF.
Steps to batch convert MSG to PDF are as follows;
Step 1. Install Yota MSG to PDF Converter on your PC. Click Open>> Email Data Files>> MSG files.
Step 2. Add and preview the files after uploading them into the panel.
Step 3. Click on Export button and select PDF as saving option.
Step 4. Set the destination path and tap on the Save button.
After the process is complete, you can access the files where you have saved them
Follow the Steps to Export MSG to PDF Manually
- First, select a MSG file and open it in Microsoft Outlook or select any Outlook email.
- After that go to the MS Outlook File menu and click on the Save As option.
- Now save the file in the desired location in HTML format.
- Navigate to this location, right click on this formatted HTML file and open it with MS Word.
- Next, go to the MS Word File menu and choose the Save As option.
- Then select the PDF format to save the file in PDF format.
These are the steps to convert MSG to PDF manually. While this seems like a straightforward process, it still has some limitations.
Limitation of the Manual Method
- Lengthy and time consuming process
- Required MS Outlook Installation
- Batch conversion is not possible by manual method
- High risk of data loss
For a successful method, you should opt for a professional method to perform the same process.
Some Amazing Features of MSG to PDF Converter
- The software is capable to convert MSG files to PDF with attachments with high accuracy.
- Before the successful conversion, users will get the opportunity to view the each and every items from the mailbox.
- No other application is required to initiate the process. It is fully independent tool that can work on its own.
- This MSG to PDF Converter is designed for Windows based utility that can be installed on latest and older versions.
- This MSG Converter also supports many other file formats like MSG to PST, MSG to MBOX, MSG to EML and many more.
- It allows you to batch convert MSG to PDF without any extra efforts. That means you can convert single or multiple files using it.
- Free demo is also offered by the tool so that you can understand the tool in a better manner.
- How to Extract all Attachments from PST files
- How to Convert MSG to HTML with all Attachments?
- How to Convert Multiple MSG files to MBOX format?
As mentioned in this blog, the manual method to convert Outlook MSG to PDF online is not suitable for bulk conversion because it has some limitations that can corrupt the data and you might lose it. You can use it to convert single file, but not in bulk. If you plan to batch convert MSG files to PDF with attachments, it is recommended that you should use an automated method to convert .msg to .pdf format. Now the ball is in your court and it is your responsibility to choose the method wisely.