Oily skin can be tough to deal with. When you have oily skin, you tend to have breakouts, which you will then want to try to cover up using a concealer. But ironically, even though women with oily skin are the ones who are most in need of a concealer. But the question arises whether it will stay on for as long as you want it to? We’re going to give you a handy list of the best concealers for oily skin as well as give you some tips on how to use concealer for oily skin.
Best Concealer For Oily Skin In India:
This concealer is accessible in three shades and comes in a stick form which is super easy to use. It gives light to medium coverage and is ideal for daily use. Do not judge it by its form as its really very creamy and blends effortlessly into the skin.
This product is perfect for those with oily skin as it gives a dry matter finish after application. This is one of the best under eye concealer for oily skin and the only complaint that we have with it is that it does has limited number of shades. So if you do find a shade that matches your skin tone, then you should include it in your beauty bag.
If you are getting patches under eyes, this concealer can help hide all flaws in a great way. Blend it evenly with the tip of your finger and get an oil free, beautiful look within minutes. With the Fit Me! concealer you’ll get the ultimate touch-up coverage for any dark spots or imperfections. You can bid goodbye to any imperfection that holds you back.
This is another Maybelline concealer for oily skin. It is creamy in texture and comes in a fancy twist-it-up dispenser tube. There is a soft brush tip provided to apply the product. You will need very little of the product to cover your entire eye area
This concealer for oily skin comes in three different shades. If you are new at trying your hand with a concealer, then we suggest you start with this concealer. It has a very light texture and it gives a very soft finish. You would need to use a setting powder. This concealer for oily skin helps in covering the uneven skin tone as well as reducing the redness. This is one of the best oily skin concealer which gives a natural look.
This liquid concealer is a huge favorite among makeup newbies. This is because it provides a smooth light coverage with its liquid creamy texture. If you are looking for heavy coverage, then this might not be the one for you. But for everyday use and when you want a natural finish that does not look cakey, the Match Perfection Concealer does an impressive job.
Lakme Absolute White Intense Concealer Stick is a really good concealer for oily skin. It comes in stick form, which makes application a breeze. All you need to do is swipe it onto your face and blend well. The concealer is only available in two shades. But the shades suit our olive Indian skin tone and if you find your match, then you should totally go for it. This is definitely one of the best concealers for everyday use.
This concealer comes in a tiny pot, but it is extremely pigmented and you will need a very small amount of it to conceal all the imperfections of your skin. It lasts really long and is best suited for those with acne prone skin. It also gives a good full coverage in a single layer and can also be used for under eyes with proper blending. The product comes with an added advantage of containing SPF 35.
With a wide array of options to experiment, NYX Professional Makeup Concealer Jar is a great choice of concealer for oily skin in India. The shades they have can be blended to achieve the perfect shade to suit your Indian skin tone. Moreover, the product is absolutely tailor-made to suit oily and combination skin and hence leaves you with no fear of greasiness. It is creamy in texture and blends well.
Concealers for Oily Skin: What to remember?
- Since your skin is oily, it is obvious you should avoid products that will make your skin oilier which means, DO NOT BUY concealers that are oil based, liquid concealers, etc.
- If you have combination skin or oily skin, then a mineral powder concealer is a good choice. Also concealer with a matte finish, and stick concealers for oily skin would do good work.
- Mousse concealers can also work for you, but make sure they won’t make you oily.
- Swatch is a must before buying a concealer. And do this on your jawline.
- The concealer shade you pick must be a tone lighter than your skin tone.
- To avoid rashes on oily skin, go for fragrance free concealers.
How to Apply Concealer
- Regardless of the type of concealer you’re using, the application techniques generally remain the same. For almost any skin type, it is important to prep your face and eye area with a light layer of moisturizer. If you have normal to oily skin, a lightweight liquid or fluid moisturizer with a soft matte finish will give you the best results.
- Dab the concealer onto discolorations, dark areas, or skin imperfections with a clean finger, brush, or sponge and gently blend out until there are no apparent lines of demarcation between the concealer and your skin or foundation.
- Finish by setting the concealer with a light dusting of loose or pressed powder. A concealer with a matte finish doesn’t need to be set with powder because that may make it look or feel too dry, but you can experiment and see how your matte-finish concealer looks and lasts with and without powder.