1. When you’re in the middle of reading way too many books.
2. So your bedside table ends up covered in books
3. When you can’t find a bookmark and you’re forced to improvise.
4. When you visit a fellow reader’s house and suffer serious bookcase envy.
5. When your favourite book gets turned into a movie.
Fun fact about me #4 Im a really really good fan of #Vampireacademy since I was in High school. I wasn't excited about the movie because the only two sagas of books being movies that really got me satisfied was The Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter, so Im right now giving it a try so far Im enjoying it, but the character of Rose is nothing how I imagine it. #highschool #movie #rose #vampireacademy #fandom #fan #saga #books #book #bookmovie #follow #funfact #fact #aboutme
6. And a new edition of the book gets released with a horrible cover.
7. When you accidentally break a book’s spine.
8. Or bend a book’s cover.
9.Or even worse, the cover just completely falls off somehow.
10. When you mourn the death of a fictional character.
11. When you have no space for new books.
12. But you keep buying new ones anyway.
13. When a book has an unpeelable sticker on it.
HELLO!!!! Do you know what should be illegal?!?!?!…. Stickers on books!!!! I don't care if it tells me how much it cost. Use some other method, instead of stickers, if we really want a book we'll find out the price one way or another. Ugh, stickers, they're Satan's minions!!!!! #ahhhhh #bookproblems #evilstickers #iknowimcrazy
14. Or when someone asks you the impossible: To pick just one favourite book.
15. When you try, and ultimately fail, to read while walking.
16. When you go on holiday and struggle to choose which books to take with you.
17. And inevitably end up questioning just how many books you can actually take with you.
18. When you see a book cover so beautiful, you just have to own it.
19. When you pass a used bookstore and end up spending money on even more books.
20. And when you find a personal message inside an old book, and end up spending an unhealthy amount of time wondering about the lives of the writer and recipient.
21. So you end up rereading it to the point where the book starts falling apart.
22. And finally, the painful task of waiting for the next book in a series