Diana Hayden is an Indian actress, model, and beauty queen. She won the Femina Miss India contest in 1997 and was crowned Miss World 1997. She was a contestant in the Indian reality show Bigg Boss.
Real Name: Diana Hayden
Profession: Actress and Model
Date of Birth: 1 May 1973
Age (as in 2017): 44 Years
Birth Place: Hyderabad, India
Zodiac sign: Taurus
Hometown: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
School: St. Ann’s High School in Secunderabad
College: Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts, London, UK
Educational Qualifications: Acting and Drama
Hobbies: Chatting over Internet with friends and Watching TV
Physical Stats & Features
Height: 5′ 9″
Weight: 58 Kg
Figure Measurements: 35-28-36
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Film Debut: Othello: A South African Tale (2006)
Marital Status: Married on 13 September 2013
Affairs/Boyfriends: Collin Dick
Husband: Collin Dick
As per the latest reports, Diana Penty has been approached to play the leading lady in Nikkhil Advani’s Lucknow Central continues. Directed by debutant Ranjit Tiwari, the movie stars Farhan Akhtar. Initially, Kriti Sanon was considered for the role but she cited date issues. Then Saiyami Kher was to take up the role of an NGO worker. But after the makers roped in Saiyami, they felt that she is not best suited for the role either. Hence, they replaced her with Diana Penty.
In Happy Bhaag Jayegi Movie
Happy Bhaag Jayegi is a 2016 film directed by Mudassar Aziz and produced by Aanand L. Rai. It featured Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal and Diana Penty in lead roles. Diana has played the lead role of Harpreet “Happy” Kaur in the movie.
Some Interesting Facts about Diana Hayden
- Diana was born in Hyderabad, Telangana, India, in an Anglo-Indian Christian family.
- Before she began modeling, she worked for an event management company called Encore.
- She then worked as a Public Relations Officer at BMG Crescendo, where she assisted in managing the careers of singers Anaida and Mehnaz Hoosein.
- Diana Hayden won the Femina Miss India World crown in 1997 and then went on to win the Miss World crown in the same year.
- She wrote a book called A Beautiful Guide which is an “encyclopedia on grooming and also deals with personality development and confidence building”.
- Diana was signed by the Avalon Academy in 2006 as the face of the Academy and currently serves as a celebrity Guest Lecturer for airline personnel training programs.