Facial hair- I know I know all of us hate it. Facial hair is one of the most annoying skin problems I have come across. I have facial hair, and I am constantly trying to find remedies and tips for getting rid of these hairs. I get them waxed once in two months or something (trust me, waxing is way better then threading, threading is killing). I don’t have a massive facial hair growth but then even small amount of facial hair is just not tolerable.
So here I am with some of the home remedies for facial hair removal, I mean they won’t sweep off all your facial hair in one take but yes, will reduce their growth. [Read: Best Types of Water to Wash Your Face Effectively]
• Take sugar, lemon and water. In a bowl, put sugar, and squeeze in about half of a lemon add around 1 teaspoon of water and mix it. Make sure it doesn’t become very runny. With a brush apply it on your face, and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Do this twice a week.
• Take around 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and add around 4 tablespoons of honey in it. With a brush, apply the mixture on your face in the direction of your hair. Leave for around 15 minutes and then wash it off.
• Take turmeric powder and some milk, mix them together. Rub the paste like mixture on your face and leave it for around 15 minutes and wash off. Whilst washing scrub it off in a circular motion with fingers.
• Take 1 egg, a spoon of sugar and half a teaspoon of corn flour. Mix them unless they form a good thick paste. Rub it on your face and peel it off. Apply this paste on your face three to four times a week. [Read also: The Best Night Creams, According to a Pro] • Take some gram flour (besan) and mix it with water. Let it be a thick paste. Rub it on face and keep it on for 5 minutes. Take some water on your palms, simply make them wet and scrub off the besan from your face. Have circular motions for this and rub it off. After the besan sheds down from your face, let the remnant besan dry on the
face and then wash it off.
• Take besan, turmeric and curd in a bow, mix it. Apply the paste and rub it off after 15 minutes. Finally wash it off with water.
• Take milk in a bowl and some chickpea flour. Mix them to form a paste, and apply the paste on your face. Keep it on for some 20 odd minutes and wash it off.
• Take some fresh cream and a little bit of turmeric powder in it. Beat it, and apply the paste on your face. Apply it in the direction of the hair growth and scrub it off in the same direction of your facial hair growth. A bit of itch and irritation is obvious with this one, but it won’t be permanent. It will be normal after you wash it off completely.
• Washing your face with milk powder or rice water also helps in reducing facial hair growth. Avoid using soap.
• Take around 3-4 almonds and grind it to fine powder, mix this with turmeric powder and form a paste adding some milk or rose water. Apply it on face and keep it on overnight. Wash it off in the morning. [Read also: The 10 Commandments of Lipstick] • Soak lentils overnight. Grind them in the morning along with some raw potato. Add lemon juice, turmeric powder and honey to it. Apply it on your face and keep it for some time. This pack reduces facial hair growth and also bleaches the hair.
• Rub pumice stone gently on your face, this will work gently and slowly but permanently.
• Mix chana powder and turmeric together with some rose water. Apply it on your face and let it be there for around 20 to 25 minutes. Scrub it off gently and wash off.
• Take corn flour, and sugar. Beat it with one egg and apply the paste on your face. Wash off after 10-15 minutes.
• Spearmint tea is also great for reducing facial hair growth.
• Dry some orange peels, and grind it to powder. Mix this powder with curd and turmeric. Apply it on skin and scrub in circular motion. Wash it off after the whole paste sheds.
• Grind apricots and mix it with honey. Apply it on face and use as a scrub.
• Take some fenugreek powder and mix it with some besan and rose water. Apply it and scrub.
• Take a spoon of barley powder and mix it with milk or lemon juice. Apply on face and let it be there for 20- 25 minutes. Wash it off.