Freida Pinto is a model, actress and television presenter. She first appeared in the movie “Slumdog Millionaire” as Latika, which is the English film remake. For her best performance in the film, she has won “Breakthrough Performance Award” at the Palm Springs International Film Festival and Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture. She was seen in several television and print advertisements such as Wrigley’s Chewing Gum, Skoda, Vodafone India, Airtel, Visa, E-Bay and DeBeers.
Real Name: Freida Pinto
Profession: Actress, model, presenter
Date of Birth: 18 October 1984
Age (as in 2017): 32 Years
Birth Place: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zodiac sign: Libra
Hometown: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
School: Carmel of St. Joseph School in Malad, Mumbai.
College: St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
Education Qualifications: Graduate
Religion: Roman Catholic
Hobbies: Swimming, reading books
Physical Stats & Features
Height: 5′ 6″
Weight: 52 kg
Figure Measurements: 32-23-33
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Black
Film: Slumdog Millionaire (2008)
Marital Status: Unmarried
Affair/Boyfriend: Dev Patel
Some Interesting Facts about Freida Pinto
- Pinto was born in Mumbai to a Mangalorean Catholic family.
- She wanted to become an actress since 5 but made a firm decision about it after seeing Sushmita Sen winning the Miss Universe 1994 title at that time.
- In school, Freida was active in sports and also sang in the choir.
- She knows various dance forms such as Salsa and Classical Indian dance.
- Freida has modeled for four years.
- Pinto auditioned for the role of Bond girl for the 2008 film Quantum of Solace, but somehow it went to Olga Kurylenko.
- She switches her time in her home at Mumbai (India), London (England) and Los Angeles (United States).
- She and Emma Stone were also considered for the role of Amber in the 2011 film Sucker Punch, but it finally went to Jamie Chung.