Garnier Claims: The Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water purifies and removes make-up in 1 gesture. Enriched with Micelles, it captures and lifts away residue from face, eyes & lips like a magnet. No need to rub to get of impurities & makeup. The refreshing formula is non-sticky, non-oily and without perfume; it is suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. Result: Skin is perfectly clean, soft and looks healthy.
- All-in-1 Cleanser & Makeup Remover
- Removes make-up + cleanses + soothes
- Suits sensitive skin too
- No rinse, no harsh rubbing
- Ideal for face, lips, and eyes
- Contains no perfume
- Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
Aqua / Water, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Edta, Poloxamer 184, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Fil B162919/3
The packaging is a clear cute and sturdy see through plastic bottle. The bottle has a pink colored flip open cap which dispenses just the right amount of product. It is travel friendly too.
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water is very revolutionary product. Garnier cleansing water is made up of tiny balls of cleansing molecules which float in the water. Once in contact with skin, they act swiftly and effectively to remove oil, dirt and makeup from the face (including eyes and lips). This has not scent to it and does not sting the eye. So a great thumbs up from a contact wearer (such as myself). It makes two claims – to work on sensitive skin and to last until 200 uses. We can safely presume that it will last a long time because of the little amount that is needed each time.
Directions for use:
1. Pour Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water onto cotton.
2. Press the cotton lightly for a few seconds.
3. Swipe away all your makeup in one go
4. Proof is on the cotton
The Pros of Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
- No need to rub
- Effectively removes all kind of makeup – waterproof, washable, longwearing etc
- Does not sting the eye or lips
- No need to rinse the face
- Leaves you face feeling clean and oil-free
- Does not make skin dry after using
The Cons of Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
- Can be used only with cotton balls or pads
Price: 350 for 400 ml
Product Purchase Link:
Buy Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water from Amazon.in
Have you used Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water? Share your reviews with us. And if not then you should definitely try this one.