I recently had a very nice weekend as I went to my mom’s place for 2 days. You know how it is when you are at home! All the love and care is showered upon you. Now I am back, so thought of writing an article for you all.
We all are well aware of the benefits of exercises, physical activity and yoga, and they make us fit and beautiful. While we are busy taking care of our body, we cannot neglect our face. These days facial yoga and facial exercises are gaining popularity. So today I am going to share 5 facial exercises that will make you look pretty and beautiful, naturally. So let’s get started ladies!
• Place the middle fingers of both of your hands at the inner corners of the eyebrows and press. Press with the index fingers of both the hands at the outer corners of the brows.
• Now Look up at the ceiling raising the lower eyelids upwards and stay in that position for 25-30 seconds.
• Repeat 5 times and then close your eyes tightly for 15 seconds and relax.
• Place your fingertips at your check bones.
• Tilt your head downwards towards your chest.
• Push the cheeks upwards with your fingers and exhale.
• Repeat 5 times.
• Hide your teeth with your lips making an O shape with your mouth.
• Now smile as widely as you can, keeping your lips in the same position.
• Repeat 5-6 times.
• Place all the four fingers of both your hands on your forehead.
• Now glide the fingers outwards applying slight pressure.
• This will ease out the forehead lines.
• Repeat 7-8 times.
• Sit with an erect back.
• Look up at the ceiling tightly and pout your lips.
• Stay in the same position for 20 seconds.
• Repeat 6 Times.