Himesh Reshammiya is an Indian music director, singer, producer, lyricist, distributor and actor. As a singer, he churned out songs like “Aashiq Banaya Aapne”, “Tera Suroor”, “Zara Jhoom Jhoom”, “Jhalak Dikhlaja”, “Shakalaka Boom Boom”, “Hookah Bar”, “Chalao Na Naino Se”, “Tandoori Nights” which were popular. Reshammiya’s music has a style of composition based on a fusion of Western and Indian classical music accompanied by techno beats. He started his acting career with his debut film, Aap Kaa Surroor.
Real Name: Himesh Reshammiya
Profession: Actor, Music Director, Singer, Writer and Producer
Date of Birth: 23 July 1973
Age (as in 2017): 47 Years
Birth Place: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zodiac sign: Leo
Hometown: Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India
School: Hill Grange High School, Mumbai
Educational Qualifications: N/A
Father: Vipin Reshammiya (Music Director)
Mother: Madhu Reshammiya (Housewife)
Hobbies: Theatre plays
Physical Stats & More
Height: 5’ 7”
Weight: 70 kg
– Chest: 40 Inches
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 14 Inches
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Film Debut: Aap Kaa Surroor (2007)
Music Debut: Bandhan (1998)
Girls, Affairs and More
Marital Status: Divorced
Affairs/Girlfriends: Sonia Kapor (Actress)
Wife: Komal (m.1995-div.2017)
Children: Son- Swayam
Salary: 10 Crore/film (INR)
2 Crore/album (INR)
Net Worth: $4 million
Some Lesser Known Facts about Himesh Reshammiya
- At the age of 16 and before he went into music direction, he produced television serials for Zee TV which included serials such as Andaz & Amar Prem.
- Himesh’s music has it’s own unique style of composition which is based on a fusion of Western and Indian classical music with catchy techno beats.
- His first movie as an actor was Aap Kaa Surroor – the moviee – the real luv story which released on 29 June, 2007.
- Himesh’s Gharana has won 2 consecutive Saregamapa Challenge event held in 2007 and 2008.
- Himesh had vowed not to work with Vikram Bhatt after Red – The Dark Side, as Vikram lied to him about the script.