Jannat Zubair Rahmani is an Indian film and TV actress, Voice actress and Singer. She started her television career in 2009-10 but gained recognition for the Colors tv show Phulwa as young Phulwa in 2011. She played a pivotal role of young Phool Kanwar in Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap. Currently she is seen in Colors TV Show ‘Tu Aashiqui’.
Real Name: Jannat Zubair Rahmani
Profession: Child Actress
Date of Birth: 29 August 2001
Age (as in 2018): 16 Years
Birth Place: Mumbai, India
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Residence: Mumbai, India
School: Oxford Public School in Kandivali West, Mumbai
Hobbies: Dancing, Skating, Cycling
Physical Stats & Features
Height: 5’ 1” approx.
Weight : 50 kg approx.
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Black
Film Debut: Aagaah – The Warning (2011)
TV Debut: Dill Mill Gayye (2010)
Father: Zubair Ahmad Rahmani (Actor)
Mother: Not Known
Brother: Ayaan Zubair Rahmani (Child artist)
Sister: Not Known
2011 Aagaah – the Warning
2011 Luv Ka The End
Kashi – Ab Na Rahe Tera Kagaz Kora
Matti Ki Banno
Ek Thhi Naayka
Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap
Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai
Jannat Zubair Rahmani is playing the female lead role. Ritvik Arora make his debut as lead actor in Tu Aashqui on Colors channel. Ritvik is paired opposite popular actress Jannat Zubair Rahmani. Tu Aashiqui is a 2017 Indian romantic TV show based on two lovers effort to unite. It is produced by Mahesh Bhatt under Gurudev Bhalla production house. The story revolves around a beautiful young girl Pankti Sharma and Ahaan Dhanrajgir, a handsome kind-hearted musician.
Some Interesting Facts About Jannat Zubair Rahmani
- She started her television career in 2009-10 but gained recognition for the Colors tv show Phulwa as young Phulwa in 2011.
- She is an extrovert kid who loves to play and study.
- She also has a brother named Aayan Zubair who is also a child actor.
- She played a pivotal role of young Phool Kanwar in the serial Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap.
- Jannat Zubair Rahmani runs a makeup and beauty channel on Youtube named as ‘Complete Styling with Jannat Zubair’.