Karan Mehra is an Indian television actor who shot to fame for playing the role of Naitik Singhania in STAR Plus’ popular daily soap Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. He has done numerous ads for various banks and institutions. He was seen in Colors’ most popular reality show Bigg Boss Season 10.
Real Name: Karan Mehra
Profession: Actor, Fashion Designer
Famous Role: Naitik Singhania in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (2009-2016)
Date of Birth: 10 September 1982
Age (as in 2018): 35 Years
Birth Place: Jalandhar, India
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Hometown: Noida, India
School: Apeejay School, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
College: National Institute Of Fashion Technology (NIFT), New Delhi, India
Education Qualifications: Diploma in Fashion Design
Physical Stats & Features
Height: 5’ 8”
Weight: 68 kg
-Chest: 39 Inches
-Waist: 32 Inches
-Biceps: 13 Inches
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Film: Love Story 2050 (2008)
TV: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (2009)
Favorite Film: Hastey Hastey (2008)
Favorite Cricketer: Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Favorite Color: Black
Favorite Destinations: Goa, London
Marital Status: Married on 24 November 2012
Affairs/Girlfriends: Nisha Rawal (Actress)
Wife: Nisha Rawal (Actress)
Children: Daughter- None
Son- Kavish (born on June 14 2017)
Some Interesting Facts about Karan Mehra
- Karan has learned acting from Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute, Mumbai, India.
- Apart from being an actor, he is also a fashion designer and has learned to design from National Institute Of Fashion Technology (NIFT), New Delhi, India.
- He worked as an assistant for directors Rajkumar Hirani and Ram Gopal Varma in 4 films.
- In 2008, he made his first appearance in the film Love Story 2050.
- After that, he started doing modeling and worked in various TV advertisements.
- In 2009, he got the lead role of Naitik Singhania in the Star Plus’s popular TV show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.
Updated On: 1 June 2018