Karishma Tanna is an Indian film actress, model and anchor who predominantly works in Hindi films and shows. She is well known for her role in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Naagarjuna – Ek Yodha and also for participating in reality shows like Bigg Boss (2014) and Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (2016). After her Bollywood debut Grand Masti (2013), she is awaiting for the release of her next film Tina & Lolo (2016), which also features Sunny Leone, as well as Sanjay Dutt’s love interest in biopic film Dutt (2017), opposite Ranbir Kapoor. She also had a cameo role in Ekta Kapoor’s Naagin 3 as Ruhi.
Real Name: Karishma Tanna
Profession: Actress and Model
Date of Birth: 21 December, 1983
Age (as in 2018): 34 Years
Birth Place: Mumbai, India
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
Hometown Gujrat, India
Educational Qualifications: Graduate
Hobbies: Reading, Travelling and Watching Movies
Physical Stats & Features
Height: 5′ 9″
Weight: 58 Kg
Figure Measurements: 34-25-34
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Film Debut: Dosti: Friends Forever (2005)
TV Debut: Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (2007)
Marital Status: Unmarried
Affairs/Boyfriends: Upen Patel (Actor)
Some Interesting Facts about Karishma Tanna
- Tanna was born and brought up in a Gujarati family.
- She lives with her mother, and is very close to her.
- Karishma Tanna is one of the most polarizing contestants of Bigg Boss 8.
- She also done theater for a bit, starring in two plays: Perfect Wedding and Knotty Affair.
- Tanna started dating actor Upen Patel in 2014 when they met inside the Bigg Boss house and later was engaged to him. In 2016, they both split up.
- She made her Bollywood debut with the December 2005 film Dosti: Friends Forever, playing the role of Nandini Thapar.
- Her second film was a Kannada language movie, I Am Sorry Mathe Banni Preethsona, which was released in June 2011. Tanna played the lead actress role of Chethana.