Kavita Kaushik is an Indian actress. She made her television debut with Ekta Kapoor’s Kutumb. Kaushik is best known for her portrayal of Chandramukhi Chautala on SAB TV sitcom F.I.R., a role which established her career in the Indian television industry, and made her a household name. Kaushik had participated in the dance reality show Nach Baliye, and was one the participants in the eighth installation of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. Kavita played the lead role on Sab TV’s Dr. Bhanumati On Duty.
Real Name: Kavita Kaushik
Date of Birth: 15 February 1981
Age (as in 2018): 37 Years
Birth Place: Delhi, India
Zodiac sign: Aquarius
Hometown: Delhi, India
School: All Saint’s School, Nanital, Uttarakhand
College: Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi
Educational Qualifications: Graduate (Philosophy)
Hobbies: Cooking, Dancing, Traveling, Trekking
Favourite Actors: Amitabh Bachchan, Robert Downey Jr., Al Pacino
Favourite Actresses: Kareena Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit
Physical Stats & Features
Height: 5′ 8″
Weight: 58 Kg
Figure Measurements 33-26-33
Eye Colour Black
Hair Colour Black
TV: Kutumb (2001)
Film: Ek Hasina Thi (2004)
Marital Status: Married on 27 January 2017
Affairs/Boyfriends: Karan V Grover (Actor)
Husband/Spouse: Ronnit Biswas (Business Executive, m.2017-present)
Some Interesting Facts about Kavita Kaushik
- She was first seen in the TV serial “Kutumb” in 2001 and since then she has done a number of TV serials which have been very successful.
- In her initial days in the industry, Kaushik was offered mostly glamorous and negative roles owing to her tall frame and appealing personality.
- In 2016, Kavita landed the lead role in Dr. Bhanumati On Duty but she quit the show and got replaced by Debina Bonnerjee.
- Kavita made a debut in Bollywood with the 2004 film, Ek Hasina Thi playing Saif Ali Khan’s girlfriend.
- Kaushik made a debut in the Punjabi film industry with the film Vekh Baraatan Challiyan.