Keerthy Suresh is an Indian film actress who appears in Tamil, Malayalam and Telugu films. Keerthi made her debut as a child actress in the early 2000s and, after graduating in fashion design, she returned to do lead roles. She played her first lead role in the 2013 Malayalam film Geethaanjali and has signed up films in Tamil and Telugu films as well.
Real Name: Keerthy Suresh
Date of Birth: 17 October 1992
Age (as in 2017): 25 Years
Birth Place: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Zodiac sign: Libra
Hometown: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
School: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
College: Pearl Academy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Educational Qualifications: Degree in Fashion Design
Hobbies: Shopping, Travelling, Swimming
Father: Suresh Kumar (Malayali film producer)
Mother: Menaka (Former Actress)
Sister: Revathy (Elder, works as a VFX specialist)
Physical Stats & Features
Height: 5′ 4”
Weight: 56 kg
Figure Measurements: 34-26-36
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Film Debut Malyalam: Geethaanjali (2010)
Tamil: Idhu Enna Maayam (2015)
Marital Status: Unmarried
Affairs/Boyfriends: Not Known
Some Interesting Facts About Keerthy Suresh
- Back in her childhood days, she was an avid swimmer and was actually a champion in her school. She underwent rigorous training in order to achieve this.
- Other than swimming, she was also super active in her school when it came to dramatics.
- Keerthy has always been fascinated by the world of fashion. In fact, she did a course in fashion designing from the Pearl Academy in Chennai. She then went on to do a designing course in Scotland and an internship on the same in London.
- The actress is a self-confessed fan of actors Vijay and Suriya.
- Her dream movie is ‘Queen’ and she wants to play the role of Kangana Ranaut in it.
- Keerthy is also a really health conscious person. As a result, she sticks to a purely vegetarian diet.