Kratika Sengar is a popular Indian television actress. She gained recognition as P2 from the famous Indian daily soap Kasautii Zindagii Kay. She has played the title role of Rani Lakshmibai in Jhansi Ki Rani. She was also seen in the lead character of Aarti, in Zee TV popular show Punar Vivaah opposite Gurmeet Choudhary. She was last seen in Zee TV’s Service Wali Bahu. Currently, she is seen in Colors’ new show Kasam..Tere Pyaar Ki.
Real Name: Kratika Sengar Vedant
Nickname: Kratika, Chinki
Date of Birth: 3 July 1986
Age (as in 2017): 31 Years
Birth Place: Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Zodiac sign: Cancer
Hometown: Methodist High School, Kanpur
College: Amity University, Noida
Educational Qualifications: Graduate in Mass Communication
Physical Stats & Features
Height: 5′ 5″
Weight: 53 Kg
Figure Measurements: 34-26-34
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Film Debut: My Father Godfather (2014)
TV Debut: Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (2007)
Marital Status: Married
Affairs/Boyfriends: Rajeev Sen, Nikitin Dheer (Actor)
Husband: Nikitin Dheer (Actor)
Some Interesting Facts about Kratika Sengar
- Kratika Sengar is originally from Kanpur in Uttar Pradesh. She later shifted to Delhi and did her graduation in Mass Communication from a university in Noida.
- Kratika shifted to Mumbai to do her intern with an ad agency where she worked in a client servicing department. During this time, she auditioned for a TV serial, this is show she got a small role in Balaji Telefilms’ Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.
- She rose to fame from Jhansi ki Rani Laxmibai where she played the Rani Laxmibai herself while the other show like Punar Vivah Where she played the lead role of main protagonist Aarti.
- She has also worked in a movie called My Godfather released in 2014 as Jhanvi.
- The beautiful lady’s favourite sport is swimming.
- The most important part of Kratika’s make-up is her Kajal.
Updated On: 25 August 2017