Relish a salad platter of thinly sliced tomatoes, with chunks of mozzarella, a drizzle of olive oil, sliced black olives and basil leaves. Arrange in concentric circles on a nice white plate. The word relish is just perfect here. And not just salads, for all those rich and good-looking Indian preps, the very famous onion-tomato masala is a must! Then, there are soups, beverages (call for the Bloody Mary!), snacks and even desserts made of these plump red things. Even the green ones are in use today. Must say, terrific tomatoes!
Prep Time : 6-10 minutes
Cook time : 0-5 minutes
Serve : 4
- Tomato juice 3 cups
- Celery salt 1 teaspoon
- Crushed black peppercorns 1 teaspoon
- Worcestershire sauce 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice ½ teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Ice cubes as required
- Lemon wedges for garnishing
- Celery 2 Stick
- Tabasco sauce 1 teaspoon
Steps Of Instructions:
- Combine tomato juice, celery salt, crushed peppercorns, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and salt in a jug.
- Place some ice cubes in a cocktail shaker and pour the combine drink into it. Cover.
- Spread some salt onto a plate. Rub the rim of individual glasses with lemon wedges and dip in the salt so that the salt sticks to the rims. Set aside.
- Trim ends of celery sticks and cut into halves lengthwise.
- Shake the cocktail shaker well and pour the drink into the prepared glasses. Add ½ teaspoon Tabasco sauce into each glass.
- Place celery stick in the glass and garnish with lemon wedges on the rim. Serve chilled.