Dessert and BeveragesInstant recipes
How To Make Oreo Milkshake
This recipe is super kid-friendly, easy to make, and delicious. This Oreo milkshake is so easy to make and is a perfect drink, especially on a hot sunny day. You can involve your kids also in making this and I am sure they will love to help and also drink it. You can prepare this milkshake with or without ice cream.
Preparation Time : 10 mins
Cooking Time : 0 mins
Serves : 4
- 4 tsp. chocolate syrup
- 12 OREO Cookies, divided
- 4 cups milk (boiled and chilled)
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
Steps of Instructions:
- Break oreo cookie into 3-4 pieces.
- In a blender, blend all oreo cookies, ice cream and milk together.
- 1 tsp. syrup into each of 4 glasses. Roll each glass to coat bottom and inside of glass.
- Pour the shake into a glass, garnish with some crushed oreos and serve cold.