Manit Joura is an Indian actor who made his Bollywood debut in Yash Raj Films’ romantic comedy Band Baaja Baaraat in 2010 and was seen as lead in Love Shagun (2016) and ALT Balaji’s The Test Case (2017). He currently plays the lead role of Rishabh Luthra in the television show Kundali Bhagya as of 2017 in Zee Tv.
Real Name: Manit Joura
Date of Birth: 5 June 1987
Age (as in 2018): 31 Years
Birth Place: Delhi, India
Zodiac sign: Gemini
Hometown: Delhi, India
School: Not Known
College: Not Known
Educational Qualifications Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Hobbies Gymming, riding
Physical Stats & Features
Height: 5’ 11”
Weight: 75 kg
-Chest: 43 Inches
-Waist: 32 Inches
-Biceps: 16 Inches
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Film: Band Baaja Baaraat (2010)
TV: 12/24 Karol Bagh (2009-2010)
Marital Status: Unmarried
Affairs/Girlfriends: Manika Dhanda (Actress)
Some Interesting Facts about Manit Joura
- In 2008, he participated in the Gladrags Manhunt Contest and ended up at one of the finalists.
- He was a brand ambassador for Brunch Magazine for about four years and he also participated in several ramps and fashion shows.
- He was earlier seen on television in the Star Plus reality show, Aaja Mahi Vay.
- Manit made his Bollywood debut in Yash Raj Films’ Band Baaja Baaraat.
- In 2015, he was the face of the Don’t Drink And Drive 2015 campaign, an initiative by the Rotaract Club Of Mithibai College.
- He is trained in Martial Arts, Tai Chi, Horse Riding, Parkour Automotive Stunts, Aiming, Swimming, and Sword Fighting.