Mohit Marwah is an Indian actor popular in Bollywood. He is the cousin brother of Arjun Kapoor and son of Boney Kapoor’s sister Reena Kapoor and Sandeep Marwah. In 2012, Mohit made his acting debut with Karan Johar’s first ever short film “Strangers In The Night” which was directed by Shakun Batra. He was seen in the movie Fugly.
Real Name: Mohit Marwah
Profession: Actor, Model
Date of Birth: 26 August 1984
Age (as in 2018): 33 Years
Birth Place: New Delhi, India
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Hometown: New Delhi, India
School: Don Bosco School, Kolkata, West Bengal
College/University: Delhi University
Asian Academy of Film & Television, Noida, India
Lee Strasberg Acting Schoo
Educational Qualification: Graduate
Father- Sandeep Marwah
Mother- Reena Marwah
Brother- Akshay Marwah
Physical Stats & More
Height: 5’ 9”
Weight: 70 kg
– Chest: 43 Inches
– Waist: 31 Inches
– Biceps: 14 Inches
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Black
Film: Fugly (2014)
Marital Status: Married
Affairs/Girlfriends: Not Known
Wife/Spouse: Antara Motiwala
Some Interesting Facts About Mohit Mawrah
- He was born to Sandeep Mawrah & Reena Mawrah (owner of Mawrah studios, Noida).
- He is the grandson of Suraj Prakash Marwah, a TV personality and the founder of Noida Film City and maternal grandson of the film producer Surinder Kapoor. He is the nephew of the producer Boney Kapoor, actors Anil Kapoor and Sanjay Kapoor.
- He started his career working as an Assistant Director under Vikram Bhatt.
- He debuted with the film Fugly produced by Akshay Kumar. He has also acted in short films like ‘Strangers in the Night’ produced by Dharma Productions and ‘Love Shots’ produced by Yash Raj Films.
- He has been titled as one of the Best Dressed Men in Bollywood by GQ Magazine India.
- He is the brand ambassador for the famous lifestyle brand, Provogue.
- He has also featured in a video, alongside Anmol Malik, singer and music director Anu Malik‘s daughter’s debut single, ‘Lamhein’ which is a recreation of Coldplay’s ‘Paradise’.
- He also endorses People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).