Mouli Ganguly is an Indian film and television actress. She came into limelight as Shaina in Ekta Kapoor’s popular hit thriller series Kaahin Kissii Roz that aired on Star Plus. In 2012, She has also played the role of Anusha Sarkar in yet another Ekta Kapoor’s Indian soap opera, Kya Huaa Tera Vaada on Sony TV. In 2013, she appeared as Tanushree Dheeraj Dasgupta in Ek Thhi Naayka on Life OK. She was last seen in Season 3 of Jamai Raja on Zee TV as the glamorous Payal Walia.
Real Name : Mouli Ganguly
Nickname : Mouli
Profession : Actress and Model
Date of Birth : 15 December 1982
Age (as in 2018) : 35 Years
Birth Place : Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Zodiac sign : Sagittarius
Nationality : Indian
Residence: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
School : Not Known
College : University of Kolkata
Educational Qualifications : Graduation
Religion : Hindu
Physical Stats & Features
Height : 5′ 6″
Weight : 55 Kg
Figure Measurements : 34-26-35
Eye Color : Dark Brown
Hair Color : Black
Debut TV : (2001-2004) Kaahin Kissii Roz
Marital Status : Married
Affairs/Boyfriends : Mazhar Sayyed
Husband : Mazhar Sayyed
2001-2004 Kaahin Kissii Roz
2006 Sarrkkar – Risshton Ki Ankahi Kahani
2008-2009 Aathvaan Vachan
2008-2009 Nach Baliye 4
2009-2012 Laagi Tujhse Lagan
2012 Aasman Se Aage
2012-2013 Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
2013 Ek Thhi Naayka
2015 Suryaputra Karn
2017 Jamai Raja
2007 68 Pages
2010 It’s a Man’s World
2011 Chalo Paltai
Some Interesting Facts about Mouli Ganguly
- Mouli Ganguly is an Indian television and film actress, who has worked in both Hindi and Bengali cinema.
- She has modelled for products like Pears, Rin, Ariel, Close-Up, Double Diamond, Asian Paints, Sonam Quartz, Britannia, Maggie and Bombay Dyeing.
- She has also worked as an assistant director before starting her acting career.
- In April 2001, she was seen in the lead role as Shaina in Kaahin Kissii Roz.
- In 2009 she appeared on the reality dance show Nach Baliye with her boyfriend and co-star Mazhar Sayyed.
- She is modelling for Airfone mobile phones.