Mouni Roy is an Indian actress who is famous on television. She is best known for her roles of Goddess Sati in Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev and as Krishna Tulsi in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. She was seen in the Colors popular series Naagin. She was last seen in the Colors’ popular series Naagin 2.
Full Name: Mouni Roy
Nick Name: Mouni
Occupation: Actress and Model
Date of Birth: 28 September 1985
Birth Place: Cooch Behar, West Bengal, India
Age(as in 2017): 32 years
Education: She did school from Kendriya Vidhyalaya in Baburhat, Cooch Behar.
Major in English literature and Course in Mass Communication from University of Delhi, New Delhi.
Father Name: Anil Roy
Mother Name: Mukti Roy
Siblings: Mukhar Roy (Brother)
Physical Stats & Features
Weight: 51 kg
Body Measurements: 34-24-36
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Best Known for: Mouni is best known for her acting in Indian television serials like Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev, Naagin and Naagin 2
Food: Kadi Chawal, mishti doi and Chinese food.
Actress: Deepika Padukone
Movie: Harry Potter
Mouni Roy was seen in the movie Tum Bin 2 in an item number Nachna Aaonda Nahin choreographed by Remo D’Souza. Gaurav-Roshan, who have recreated the music, and Hardy Sandhu, Neha Kakkar and Raftaar, who have lent their voices to the track, are also seen in the video along with the Tum Bin 2 cast Neha Sharma, Aditya Seal and Ashim Gulati.
Marital Status: Unmarried
Boyfriends/Affairs: Mohit Raina
Mohit and Mouni shared scree together in a serial known as “Devon Ke Dev Mahadev” and during their on-screen action, the couple fell in love with each other.
Some Interesting Facts about Mouni Roy
- She started her career in 2007 with the Ekta Kapoor drama Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi playing the role of Krishnatulsi opposite Pulkit Samrat.
- She is a trained Kathak and Ballerina dancer.
- She took up mass communication at Jamia Milia Islamia at her parents’ insistence, but left the course midway and went to Mumbai to try her luck in films.
- In 2014, Mouni participated in the dance reality show on Colors Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa in its seventh season along with Punit Pathak. She survived for the full 14 weeks and finished off as a finalist.
- She became one of the players of Arjun’s team Mumbai Tigers in Box Cricket League.
- She also hosted the dance show So You Think You Can Dance along with Rithvik Dhanjani on &TV.
- Multi-talented actress has a keen love for art. Whenever she gets time she indulges in painting and sketching.
- She loves to read. Novels are her best friends when shes travelling or wants to spend some lone time.