Pallavi Subhash Shirke is an Indian film and soap actress. . A Maharashtrian model turned actress has started her career with Marathi plays, films and TV Shows and then she has appeared in Hindi TV Shows. She’s the only one Marathi actress who has worked in not only all south languages like Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada but in SriLankan language too. Pallavi Subhash was last seen in the TV show Mahabharat as Rukmini.
Full Name: Pallavi Subhash
Date of Birth: 9 June 1984
Age (as in 2018): 34 Years
Birthplace: Mumbai, India
Zodiac sign: Gemini
School: Not Known
Educational Qualification: B. Com
Hobbies: Travelling, Shopping, Dancing
Physical Stats & Features
Height: 5’ 5”
Weight: 55 kg
Figure Measurements: (approx.) 34-24-34
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Film (Marathi): Kunku Zale Vairi (2005)
TV: Tumhari Disha (2004)
Marital Status: Unmarried
Boyfriend/Affairs: Aniket Vishwasrao (break up in 2014)
Some Interesting Facts about Pallavi Subhash
- She started modelling along with her college and received a number of ad offers. Maggi, Rin, Cadbury and PN Jewellers were some of her famous ads.
- She debuted with the serial Tumhari Disha. She was noticed by Ekta Kapoor in that serial and got selected for the next serial, Karam Apna Apna in which she played the central role of Gauri.
- She also played Rukmini in the mythological series Mahabharat.
- She’s disarming warm and dignified as Dharma in Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat. and bagged Golen Petal Awards in 2016 for the same.
- Accounts was her favourite subject in college times.